20

"Don't forget who you belong to, tesoro. If I have to remind you by killing every person in this world, then ill do it without hesitation."

He laid a kiss on my back that repulsed me. He returned his arms to my waist and turned me around towards him.

He laid his head on my forehead and closed his eyes sighing.

"I want you to face me while you're sleeping."

I didn't need him to explain why. He knew I would worry about Jonathan too hard but now with his stunning face stuck in my face, Antonio was the only thought in my brain.

I was forced to think about Antonio Ricci, my crazy husband who controls every aspect of my life.

But not for long.

3 months later...

Tonight was the night.

Drea postponed her escape by over three months and she had to put an end to her stalling immediately.

She could observe that he was gradually becoming a ticking time bomb waiting to explode and wreak havoc on anything or anyone that upset him. And Drea would always be the main target of his violent outbreak.

When Drea was simply around him she felt as if her ability to breathe was seized. Her body trembled with anxiety and she felt he could snap her in half for just looking at him the wrong way.

Drea thought that when the time was near, she would not waste a single second. She would bolt out of the house the second she gets and never turn back.

However, now that the time is here, she truly did not want to leave so soon because she was afraid. Drea tried to convince herself that it was because she was being cautious but in all honesty, she was getting cold feet. 

One thing Antonio hated more than anything was a betrayal. Betrayal from his wife whom he's "devoted" everything to would awaken a darkness in him that he's barely sustained throughout their marriage.

Do you really think Antonio is bad now? All the horror he's put Drea through is not even half of what he is capable of when reaching his full level of fury. 

When he started dating Drea she was completely his. And him branding her name on him sealed the deal. If she were to go behind his back, he would torture her until she is on the verge of death. 

But Antonio loves Drea too much to kill her. 

So he would keep her alive and keep torturing her. He would put her through unbearable pain and soothe her back to comfort so she'll depend on him for everything and soon enjoy the pain. She'll live off of the pain and off of him and she will be vulnerable to him only.