24

"Don't they know it's the end of the world? It ended when I lost your love"

Antonio grabbed the bolt and twisted it into my leg. My voice was hoarse from my yelling and my cries sounded like the cries of a chain smoker.

He suddenly pulled it out and put pressure on my wound.

I tried to scream but no noise came out.

Even though it would have never worked, If I wanted to cry for help it would be impossible for anyone to hear.

Antonio grabbed my throat with a bruising force and brought my face inches to his. His other hand was still pressing into my wound and he handled me like I was nothing but an object to torture.

In his eyes, I saw no remorse. All I saw was just raw, toxic, obsession.

And I knew, this was the end.

"Oh, I'm gonna have fun with you."

Flashback

Flashback...

"I love you, Drea, I will never stop loving you. I promise to never hurt you. Ever." Antonio said to the young girl that was starstruck by the handsome boy she had been crushing on forever confessing his love for her.

"Pinky promise?" She giggled.

Antonio's serious expression faltered and he smiled softly.

"I promise." Their pinkies entwined and they both laid brisk kisses on each others thumbs.

"And I promise to never leave you Ant. Even if you forget to brush your teeth after eating sour cream and onion chips."

"Hey!" Antonio was shocked by the young girl's bold remark.

Drea let out the most beautiful entrancing laugh and Antonio felt his heart skip.

An obnoxious snort escapes Drea and she self-consciously covered her nose.

Antonio shot her a reassuring look.

"Ew, I'm so sorry that was gross."

Ant shook his head and removed her hand from her nose.

"Your laugh is better than the fantastic four comic books."

Antonio's kind words left Drea feeling less conscious.

"I thought you said nothing beats that ridiculous obsession you have with comic books."

"You do. You're at the top of my list." Antonio said and a deep scarlet blush spread its way to Drea's cheeks.