15

Antonio.

No, he can't have it.

I refuse to believe it.

"No," I whispered to myself in agony.

I started to search under our bed when I felt the air around me grow cold.

"Are you looking for this?" His voice was dripping with evilness as my heart stopped.

I removed my head from under the bed and wiped the tears that I haven't even realized had fallen.

I stood up leisurely and faced the devil.

He had a scowl on his face with my notebook in his hand.

For the first time, I was unable to place an X next to one of the items on the list and I will never be able to.

I stared into Antonio's emotionless eyes. His grip on my notebook was so tight that his knuckles were white and his hands were shaking.

I'm fucking dead. 

"Antonio, hold on

"Antonio, hold on." I pleaded with him as his fist tightened. He was holding on very securely to my notebook.

Everything was going all too well. This was way too easy.

I don't know why I was so stupid. 

How could I be so stupid?

I can never leave Antonio. He is always, always a million steps ahead of me. He knows all and he controls all. 

I will never be able to escape.

My eyes proceeded to alter between Antonio and the vice grip that he had on my notebook. 

"Please," I croaked out. 

His hands instantly went up as if to silence me and I immediately shut down. 

"What the fuck." That is all he managed to say. 

My quivering hands attempted to wipe away my uncontrollable tears. 

"This is what you have been doing?" He questioned in a hurt tone. 

He didn't even look just angry, he looked heartbroken as well. As if he couldn't fathom the fact that I didn't want to be his punching bag for the rest of my life. 

"Going behind my back," He continued. 

"Lying to me," He took a few strides closer to me.

"I-"