30

Oh god, I hope I did not just walk into another shit situation. What the hell am I even waiting for I need to leave.

I tried to open the door but it wasn't budging. I was locked in. I kept struggling to get out and pressed every button in sight but the door still remained locked.

Just as I was about to start screaming for help I saw Kit exit the store.

The once soft look that was displayed on his face the whole time I've known him was replaced with an expression I've only ever seen on Antonio when he was absolutely manic.

I froze as my eyes looked at his bag. Inside his bag, I saw items straight out of a horror movie.

"Going somewhere?"

Based on my experiences with men I've formulated a list of red flags in guys that are obvious signs that they are pure psychotic

1. If he has an unusual obsession with horror movies. This one is freshly added in honor of my recent experiences. I should have found it slightly off-putting that the first thing Kit discussed with me was horror movies and how the films that feature the most brutalization are his favorites.

2. If he's a little too nice when you first meet. Antonio and Kit have led me to this conclusion. First, it's love bombing and then it's carving your gravestone.

3. If he's extremely persistent. Antonio wouldn't stop until he had me and Kit would not stop conversing with me until he could earn my trust.

Do I know why the craziest of men are somehow always insanely attracted to me? I've got no fucking clue but now based on what I've gathered I know who to avoid.

After a turn of events, I somehow ended up in another unsettling situation.

___

"Going somewhere?"

That feeling I always use to get at the mere tick of Antonio's jaw and the clenching of his fists returned like an ice bucket to the face.

"I just think I should walk it's getting late and I have to find a way to pay for my room," I said as I fumbled with the lock on the door.

"Did something happen you look pale."

Oh no, nothing happened I just found out that you gobble up women for fun and I'm just the perfect victim sitting right in your trap.

"No.." I laughed nervously. "Just unlock the door, please. I'm not good in confined spaces."

Kit reached the truck and stared deeply into my eyes. I couldn't even maintain eye contact with him he just looked purely wicked.