27

I was a little weary of everyone and anything no matter their age or gender because I couldn't risk walking into another threatening situation again.

Especially since I was in a part of town that looked quite dangerous I wasn't going to get too comfortable. 

For some reason, I always managed to attract negativity.

"Of course, if you need anything just ask sweet stuff."

What is up with these southerners and their pet names?

I think I've been called "sweetie" four hundred times in less than a day.

"Will do." I smiled

"Have a good night dear."

With that, she walked out of the door and shut it softly.

The second I could no longer hear her footsteps retreat I quickly locked the door.

I don't like this place.

The amount of times I've been tempted to call Antonio and ask him to pick me up is more times than I would like to admit

The feelings I was harboring were conflicting. I was deathly afraid of being discovered but unconsciously sort of wished for it. 

I hated the thought of hiding from Antonio because I felt like he was always a step ahead of me. It was an awful feeling and it wouldn't leave me. This whole thing was definitely not a piece of cake. Antonio did almost kill me so it wasn't completely too easy. 

But the aftermath was weirdly simple. How can I just be chilling in a motel without Antonio's knowledge?

Was my plan really that full-proof or is Antonio trying to make me think that my plan was successful?

There were just endless thoughts in my brain and I couldn't shut them off. 

No matter where I am, my fate will always be damned. If Antonio finds me he will surely punish me like never before and if he doesn't find me I will constantly be living in fear and looking over my shoulder. 

Am I even really living? 

I feel like I am simply just surviving. 

Should I just be reckless and do all the stuff I've missed out on whilst being with Antonio? I had a gut feeling that he was going to find me even if I were to leave the solar system.