2

It's been 2 weeks since you arrived at The Compound and the Avengers agreed to help you discover the reason why you can't remember anything from your past.

In that time, you tried to remember any little thing that could give you a clue as to where you came from or how you found yourself in this situation. Unfortunately, your mind is still blank and you can't think of anything besides the strange feeling in your stomach.

Looking on the bright side, in so little time you have managed to create a very friendly bond with Wanda due to her close age to yours. She doesn't look a day older than 20 but she's 23, just a year older than you although she hates it when you remind her. Peter has also become close to you, although the relationship between him, you and Wanda is based mostly on messing with him for being much younger than you.

Bruce and Tony have been in charge of running every test there is to be able to reverse or find the source of your memory loss but, after so much drawn blood, they have not been able to find anything more than a slight anemia.

On the other hand, Clint and Natasha have been helping you train, teaching you self-defense and also using it as an excuse to kick your ass at every workout. Literally.

"Y/n, wake up." Peter's annoying voice wakes you up.

You decide to ignore him, hoping he takes the hint and goes away but he yanks away the pillow under your head. "Dude, what the fuck?" You glare at him, taking back your pillow and smacking his head with it.

"Good morning!" Peter beams, taking your pillow and throwing it where you won't be able to reach it.

"What do you want? What time is it?" Your groan is cut off by a yawn.

"So grumpy!" Peter chuckles. "It's nearly 11pmouch!" Rubbing his neck when you slap it.

"You know I have to be up and running at 5am tomorrow, right?" Still glaring at him. "You just cut off my sleep."

"Would you stop whining and listen to me?" Peter rolls his eyes dramatically.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry for interrupting you." You scoff, crossing your legs. "What is it that you want, PP?"

"So, I was thinking maybe we could go out?" His eyes don't meet yours when he speaks.

"Go out?" You frown, confused. "Go out now?Where?"

"So, yesterday I was in class," He clears his throat. "and there was this group who were talking about a huge party. The whole class was invited—including me and that there is going to be a lot of buzz and she's definitely going to be there and—"

"She's?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Um, yeah, whatever," Peter clears his throat again. "So there are going to be drinks. And I know nothing about drinking alcohol—I'm not even legally allowed to! But she's already said there were going to be games and I've never had a drink before." Blurting out every single word.

"I'm not following," You rub your forehead in frustration. "What am I supposed to do here?"

"You—well, you and Wanda are going to take me to a bar and teach me every drinking game there is!" He smiles like it is the most normal thing to ask for a 17 year old.

"Yeah so, I just have a small question: Are you out of your mind?" You scoff, slapping the back of his neck again.

"Y/n, come on. Pleeeeasee!" Peter whines. "This is important." Making those hypnotizing puppy dog eyes.