28|tw

Y/n's pov
Day 1

"I hope you enjoyed the nap, sweetheart." His hoarse voice made my eyes snap open. "You won't be getting much of that."

Fuck.

"Where are we?" I asked, scanning my surroundings with wide eyes.

The room was so dark that I could barely make out his burned face from the shadows. I was sitting on a chair, hands and legs tied just like back in the compound. 

My eyes were blurry and I felt the energy drain from my body with each rise and fall of my chest. 

They got me.

After I gained consciousness and managed to open my eyes again, I was able to see more about the room. I was sitting in the same chair where I was the last time I was here.

The room was huge. So huge that I felt like a tiny ant in a mansion. The only thing that didn't make me feel so alone were the weight of wires and IVs attached to my body. In addition to the exaggerated amount of machines surrounding me and making a beeping sound that was more than annoying. 

Beep beep beep.
Why the fuck is my heart rate being tracked?

When I tried to speak, Rumlow's voice blared from speakers connected to the walls surrounding me. The voice came from above so with all the strength I had left, I raised my head to find a window, like a room made to observe what happened in it. 

Around ten men in white coats (I don't know if they were doctors or what but they didn't look very friendly) and Rumlow wore his default set of black clothes and that disgusting smile as he spoke. The only thing I could salvage from his ridiculous speech were the words "Memories" and "Be grateful." After that, everything was excruciating pain. 

I felt it first in my toes until it got to the tip of my tongue. The worst was when it got to my head. I felt how thick tears fell down my cheeks and my throat was torn by my cries of pain. It felt like there was a group of people screaming inside my head and for every shout, I was hit with a teaser. I clenched my teeth to the level that I could have shattered them.

I swore I would never beg to anyone (other than Bucky.) but the words just kept coming out from my mouth. Begging whoever is in the blue sky above me to please make this stop. 

After what felt like hours, the pain stopped and I passed out again. Exhausted. 

The last thing I heard was a hoarse voice calling my name and Rumlow's hatred voice. "She better be alive or you'll pay with yours!"

— — —

The sound of Rumlow's hand slapping my cheek echoes through the room, turning my head and leaving the taste of blood all over my tongue.

Like after the previous three slaps, my hearing slowly returns. Tears fill my eyes but I refuse to let them fall. Not in front of him.

"My grandma slaps better." I say through gritted teeth, spitting out the blood from my mouth to his feet.

I don't know if I have a grandma, why did I say that?

"What did I tell you about that mouth, huh?" Rumlow hisses, grabbing my jaw roughly. His nails digging in my skin. "I'm so close to make you choke with my cock, sweetheart. Will that shut you up?"

I try not to gag when I say, "Go ahead," looking up at him. "I'll just bite it off."

"Shut up and stay still."  He demands.