60

You feel a rough palm rubbing your cheek sweetly, warming your skin. A sleepy smile forming on your lips.

His thumb tracing your bottom lip down to your chin as you open your eyes slowly.

"Good morning." You snuggle closer to him, humming at the feeling of his lips on your forehead.

"Mornin'" Bucky whispers. "Are you tired?" His warm palm tracing the curve of your ass down to your tight before squeezing lightly.

"Very." You snap, knowing his intentions.

His chest shakes with laughter as he lets out a throaty laugh.

"We have to get up now because I have planed a thing..."  You move to sit on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"A thing?" Bucky raises a eyebrow.

"Uh-huh." You nod, fighting a smile.

"And that'll be?" His eyes darkening when you wet your dry lips with your tongue.

"A surprise." You smile while sliding closer to him.

"A surprise?" A grunt roaring through his chest when your hips bump his.

"Yup..." Feeling heat travel to your cheeks and ears when you feel his morning wood poking your inner tight.

"What's wrong, baby? He's being polite and greeting." Bucky smirks, pulling you closer by your hips.

The friction of your heat against his erection makes a small whimper escape your lips. Placing your hands on his shoulders so you can look into his eyes.

"Bucky, no." You breathe out.

"Bucky, yes." He nods, grinding your hips on top of him once.

"Bucky, I have this whole thing planed..." A whine escaping your lips.

"Don't worry, I'll be quick." Bucky shrugs.

"Please?" You beg, dropping your forehead to his shoulder.

"I know, love." Pressing his lips to your head. "I can wait."

"Go get dressed and pack a 3 day bag." You smile, getting off his lap and walking to your closet.

"Are we going somewhere?" Bucky crosses his arms over his chest.

"Yes and, from now on you can't ask a single question." You tell him.

"Why not?"

"Because I say so and that's how a surprise works." You shoot him a warning look.

"Ochen' vlastnyy." Bucky chuckles while getting off bed.
(Very bossy.)

You know what it means and so you turn to look at him, narrowing your slightly glowing blue eyes at him and causing another smirk to form on his lips.

"Go get ready!" You demand as you make a shooing motion.

"Slishkom chertovski milo." Bucky whispers as he leaves your room.
(Too damn cute.)

You and Bucky agreed to meet in the parking lot in an hour. That gives you time to make calls and finish packing your things for the 3 days. 

You see, today is March 8, which means Bucky's birthday it's just 2 days away and with Tony's help, you planned a surprise for him. 

Yeah I know I said Tony.

The first place that came to your mind was that beach where you finally began to get along. You had so much fun with him and he's been talking about wanting to go to the beach for sooo long.