35

9: 00pm. 

Today has been the longest day of your life.  Especially when you haven't seen your boyfriend since morning and you know he won't be back from some stupid mission until tomorrow.

Fully recovered, you did what you like to do the most: training. With the help of Natasha and the new trainer SHIELD hired to improve the fist-to-fight skills of each of the team members.

Despite only seeing him a few times, Ethan is a kind and fun person to be around. At 21 years old, his weightlifting and fighting skills are amazing. But then, he's been at it for as long as he can remember and it can be shown much more than well in his body. With his huge frame towering over you, his brown hair so dark it's almost black, and his almond-shaped hazel eyes that disappear every time he smiles, you've got to known him. He usually trains with Peter because—well, there is no need to explain that he more than anyone else needs to learn how to fight without covering your eyes with disgusting spider webs.

Tying your hair up in a messy bun, ready to end this disgusting day and get up early to run to Bucky and explain with kisses how much you missed him, you open your bed and burrow yourself into the covers.

Your brow furrows as you hear stealthy footsteps outside your room, your chest tightening as your doorknob slowly begins to turn. You form your powers in your hands and aim for the door, ready to smother whoever wants to break into your room at this time of night and be unwelcome.

A loud gasp echoes off your walls as you circle the delicate throat of the person behind the door and, letting out a deep breath you snort.

"It's me! It's me!" Wanda whisper-shouts, waving her hands around and forming her powers on her palms.

"What are you doing outside of my room? And being so sneaky?" You chuckle, letting go of her.

"We're going to a party and you have 10 minutes to get changed!" Wanda wiggles her eyebrows, showing of her white dress.

It looks beautiful on her. The dress leaves her shoulders bare as it covers her neck in an exquisite way. The thin, free fabric falls loosely from her waist, hugging her hips and stopping just above her knee. Black, low heels making her a little taller than normal and giving her legs the appearance of being much longer. Her red hair is loose, cascading down her shoulders in natural waves.

"We are?" You quirk and brow at her, smiling widely.

"Yup." Wanda nods. "We're having fun tonight. Together so, get your ass up and dress to impress."

"Impress who, darling?" You chuckle, getting off your bed. "The only one I care to impress
is not going to be there so..."

"Oh, come on." She whines. "You're meeting my friends. Let's go! I'll wait outside." Closing the door behind her.

You choose a long, Liliac silk dress. The fabric is loose on your chest but tight around your hips and legs, stopping just above your knees. A short white cotton cardigan, warming your bare arms and bare back when you tie your hair into a high ponytail, separating two thin strands that delicately brush your face. You curl your lashes and apply some clear gloss to your lips before stepping outside and grabbing your black heels. In your small white handbag, you pack your phone and a few other things before sneaking open your door to meet Wanda.

"I'm ready." You close the door behind you, smiling when you see Wanda's heels in her hands too.

"Wow." Wanda smirks. Her eyes roaming your body from head to toe, making your cheeks flush. "You look amazing."

"Stop looking at me like that." You whisper. "You're going to make Vision lecture me about fidelity!"

"Too bad you're taken, honey." She teases, making you slap her arm. "Let's go."