5

"You said she wasn't dangerous, Rogers!" A hand slams against something.

"And she is not." A muffled voice sighs.

Stop yelling.

"She was fucking levitating while everything around her turned blue!" Fury hisses.

"So, Maximoff is dangerous as well then?" Steve scoffs.

Stop fighting.

"Steve, try to listen to him. He's just saying that we don't know anything about her. Let alone her powers, and I agree that that could be dangerous." A calm voice.

"I know that, Tony. But what are we supposed to do? Leave her on the street again? She's just a kid!" Steve snaps.

Stop.

"Rogers! You want to stop with the shouting if you don't want her to wake up." Natasha's unmistakable voice snaps back at Steve.

Blinking your eyes open you sigh, swallowing but ending up coughing thanks to your dry throat.

"Too late." Wanda smiles softly, walking towards you.

"Not again..." You groan, letting your head fall against your pillow. "Is everyone alright?"

Steve nods. "How do you feel, tiny?"

"My head hurts." You try to sit up, Steve's hand pushing you back for you to lie down again.

"We've talked about this." Steve raises a brow.

"What was all the yelling about?" You ask.

"Nothing you have to be worried about." He shakes his head.

"So, it was about me. Great." Feeling your cheeks heat in embarrassment.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Wanda asks, checking your temperature with the palm of her hand

"I'm fine." Your eyes widen in realization. "I-I didn't hurt anyone, did I?" Hating having to ask that.

"Everyone is fine, babe." Natasha reassures you, a smirk forming on her lips. "Although...maybe you should thank Barnes, I mean after he caught you and brought you here." Wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shit." You groan, blushing hard and hiding your face between your hands.

"Don't listen to her. Bucky was more than happy to carry you here." Wanda smirks too as Natasha high-five's her.

"He's going to hate me even more." You groan again, frowning when you find Steve, Wanda and Natasha laughing.

The door to the room opens slowly, letting a curly head peek inside and asking permission to enter.

"You can come in." You say, smiling wider when Bruce comes in.

His red cheeks and gaze at the floor letting you know that he hasn't forgotten about his drunken behavior at the party.

"Hi, how are you feeling?" His tone sweet as honey. Bruce approaches you with a chart in his hand while in the other is a small flashlight.
"Does your head hurt? Any part of your body?" Asking you to follow the light with your eyes as he examines your reflexes.

"Just my head, Doc." You tell him, shaking your head.

"You can use the pills I gave you last time for that. Steve?" He smiles, turning to Steve and nodding towards the door.

"I'll be right back." Steve tells you before following Bruce out of the room.

"Did he really grabbed me?" You cringe, blushing again.