42

You stretch your arm to the other side of the bed, your eyes immediately widening at not finding your boyfriend's hot, huge body. A lump forming in your throat at the thought that maybe he never came last night and you imagined it all.

Nope. No way.

There is another part of you that wishes that everything you dreamed had been a simple nightmare, but deep down, you know that it was not. Even if you want to deny it and believe that you have another option, you don't.

With a deep breath, you sit up in bed, running your fingers through your tangled hair and closing your eyes for a second before your phone vibrates on your nightstand.

P.P:
May just told mr that she is going out with one of her new "friends" and I need someone to pick me up from school.
Can you come get me?

A huge smile forms on your face as you read that May has a boyfriend before responding.

Y/n:
I'll see what I can do.

Now you have to think of a way to pick up a high schooler without using your powers.  Steve tried to teach you how to drive but when Tony found out and reminded him that you, Wanda and Peter are banned from driving as long as you don't have your own car since you three stole one of his and completely destroyed it, he refused to teach you further.

Long story for another time.

Crossing your fingers, you get out of bed and head for your door, pausing in your steps with crimson red cheeks when you look down to find a lot of bare skin. You cover your face with both hands as you walk to your closet and pull out one of Bucky's gray t-shirts, sliding it over your body before checking to see if you have any panties on. You do.

Trying to ignore the fact that Bucky may have seen your almost completely naked body last night, you head downstairs.

You walk into the TV room, finding it empty and frowning at not hearing any voices from anyone on the team. Shrugging, you head to the kitchen for a glass of water, tossing the whole thing back before sighing. 

Without turning around, you hear the kitchen door open and those familiar footsteps coming toward you.

"Bucky?" You sigh, feeling a cold hand wrap around your waist.

"Mornin', love." Bucky whispers against your hair before pressing a soft kiss against your temple.

"I'm not insane." you whisper, leaning back against his broad chest and enjoying his hot breath against your cheekbone.

"What was that?" He chuckles, sliding his hand around your waist to turn you to face him.

"Nothing." You smile, your heart swelling at seeing his handsome face. "I miss you." Pressing your nose against his soft hoodie.

"I'm sorry." Bucky frowns. "I've barely seen you this days." Dropping his head and tracing up the length of your throat with the tip of his nose. "I've missed you so much, baby."

You thread your fingers through his hair. "How are you? Have you eaten without me?" Raising a brow at him.

"Love, I—Yes. But just because you were sleeping and I know you didn't sleep well so I just—"  You interrupt him by standing on your toes and pressing your lips against his. Sighing at the soft feeling of his soft lips.

God, I've missed him so much.

No matter how many times you do it, he always manages to take your breath away.

Bucky's hands rush to grab your hips, pressing your body closer to him with a hard tug. Your head dropping back from the force of his fingers tugging at the back of your neck. A shiver running down your spine when his cold hand slides down to cup your ass, yanking you closer as you nibble on his lower lip.