8

After your birthday party, the team stayed with you until the following afternoon. Mostly because of the terrible hangover that all the older adults who had had all kinds of drinks the night before depended on them to make sure their trip back to The Compound was safe and they didn't end up somewhere. Natasha was okay but they decided not to risk it until everyone was sober and feeling better. Wanda and you were in your room all day. Mostly telling her about Strange's plan to help you with your powers.

Later in the evening, Tony received a notification and they had to return home for a new mission. You were obviously sad because the company of the team made you feel a little more at home. The fights between Bucky and Sam, Natasha scolding Steve and Tony for fighting, Peter doing homework with Clint's help while you and Thor were in charge of playing unfunny pranks on the rest of the team.

"We're going to miss you." Wanda whines, hugging you tightly.

"I'll miss you too, Wanda." You hug her back, gasping for air.

"Hey, what about me?" Peter frowns. Carrying his and Wanda's heavy bag before putting them in the trunk.

"You too, Penis Parker." You chuckle.

"I'll hate you forever for telling her that." Peter narrows his eyes at Wanda.

"For today, kids." Tony rolls his eyes, hurrying them up.

"Sorry, Mr. Stark." Peter gulps, hugging you quickly before getting in the car.

"Don't forget to tell me all about the microwave." You tell Wanda, wiggling your eyebrows at her.

"Shut up. You know I will." Wanda pushes you lightly.

"Okay, tell me. What's up with the toaster?" You smiled, sitting on your bed as Wanda took off her heels.

"Y/n, don't call him that." Wanda laughed, shaking her head.

"Don't care. Just bark!" You groaned, eager to know.

Wanda told you that a few weeks ago, she and Vision were on a mission together and that they had time to talk about what happened in Sokovia months ago. Vision had helped Wanda a lot when she was at her lowest and she is super grateful for him. She said that Vision cares about her and understands how she feels, making it clear to her that she will always have someone to talk to if she needs to and that made her start to have feelings for him.

She never thought Vision reciprocated her feelings until yesterday. After the kiss, which Wanda claims was magical and extraordinary, Vision told her how he felt about her. At first they were both confused because Vision is not supposed to be able to develop any kind of emotional bond but then they decided to give it a try and they both couldn't be happier about it.
Due to all that Wanda has been through, Vision told her that he had no problem taking things slow.

"So, you two are a thing?" You beamed.

"I-I guess we are, right?" Wanda blushed.

"You're asking me? You were the one that was making out with him the whole night." You scoffed, earning a slap on your thigh from her.

"Shut up." Wanda laughed. "Peter said he looks so much older."

"But he's not. He's was born like, yesterday." You teased, gaining another slap.

"Oh my god!" Wanda laughed. "You're so right!"

You laughed, nodding.

"By the way, the fireworks?" Wanda raised a brow at you.

"What about them? You don't like them?" You swallowed hard, looking away.