58|+18

His soft kiss makes your eyes flutter open. Eyes immediately looking at the clock on your nightstand.

1:20pm

You eventually decided to get out of bed, choosing something comfortable to wear since Bucky offered to help you and Natasha with the arrangements for Wanda's party.

You meet Natasha in the living room, hanging up—no, ordering Steve to hang up some decorations near the bar.

A huge gold colored sign with the letters "Happy Birthday" and a smirk on your lips as you notice Natasha checking her boyfriend's ass while he hangs it up.

"Evening Ladies and Elderly!" You tease, making Natasha snort as Steve shoots you a tired glare.

"Always so funny, tiny." Steve shakes his head, carefully getting down from the metal ladder that Natasha is holding.

"Hey, jerk!" Bucky grins, walking with you towards the blond and the redhead.

"Punk." Steve hugs Bucky, giving him one of those bro hugs with the pat in the back and all.

"Gross." Natasha gags, imitating the disgusted look on your face.

"Hi, Nat." You chuckle, giving her a normal hug as she kisses your head.

"How are you feeling?" Whispering only for you to hear.

"Better." You shrug.

"What are you girls talking about?" Steve wiggles his eyebrows.

"Nothing." Natasha smirks.

Oh no.

"Just about how make up sex it's the best thing there is, right y/n?" She says like it's nothing, returning to the decoration as Steve shifts uncomfortably.

"I hate you." You mutter just to her, turning to face a bright red Steve and a cocky ass bitch Bucky.

Natasha and you begin to decorate the room with the help of the two super soldiers, leaving the room covered in gold and red decorations.

Bursting with laughter when Steve and Bucky decided to steal one of the chicken mini sandwiches and earned a strong slap on the neck from Natasha. Watching her stand on tiptoe to hit the two bulky, muscular men in front of her. Your ribs hurting from laughing so much when Steve starts whining from the red color of Natasha's fingers painted on his neck.

"We're done!" Natasha exclaims, giving you a high-five.

"She's talking to you, Stevie."

"You should be a comedian!" Steve says sarcastically.

The four of you take a few steps back, giving them space to see the result of the decorations in the room.

Giving small leaps of emotion to see the beautiful and satisfactory result after many layers of clothes on the floor and 2 hours of work.

You turn to see Bucky, a huge smile painted on his lips when he sees the gleam of happiness in your eyes, pulling you towards him to give you a sweet kiss on the temple.

"What time is it, love?" You ask, kissing Bucky's chest softly.

Bucky shakes his head to try to tame his messy, wavy hair, his hand reaching into the back pocket of his pants to check the time on his phone.

"A quarter to four." He lets out a deep breath.

"We should go start to get ready, babe." Steve tells Natasha, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Right." She smiles at Steve, standing on her toes to peck his lips.

"We should get going too," Bucky grabs your hand. "you know, since you take your sweet time to get ready—" a loud smack interrupting him.