20

"Tell me your secret." You mumbled, playing with his wet strands.

"What secret?" Bucky smiled against your chest, kissing it before meeting your gaze.

"Is it your shampoo? Do you have a special hair product or something?" You pouted, braiding his hair.

"Tell me your secret." He propped himself up. Palms against the mattress at either side of your shoulders. "How are you so beautiful...soft...and kissable." His hands tracing your bare legs before he nuzzled your neck.

"Bucky!" You squealed, wiggling under him when he bit the skin above your collarbone. "I'm serious."

"Me too." Bucky frowned mockingly before breaking into a grin. "I just wash it. You can use my shampoo if you want." Pecking your lips. "Although, I like the smell of your hair, Doll."

"But is not as soft as yours." You sighed, pulling him to your chest again.

"I'm not as soft as you." His cold hand tracing your calve up your inner thighs, making you gasp.

"You can use my lotion...whenever you want." Arching your back a little at his touch.

"Deal." Bucky kissed your neck, his hand leaving your inner thigh to cup your face. Claiming your lips with a deep kiss. His knee in between your legs making you sigh.

"Shit. Not again." You jolt awake, your bedsheets tangled and the corner on your bed, shirt soaked in sweat.

You sit on the bed, kicking your legs over the edge to face the window a few feet away from you. Your hands cover your face for a few seconds, wiping the sweat from your forehead with your palms before pulling your hair up into a high ponytail. Bare feet on the carpet as you walk to the window, needing some air to enter the room. But before you reach the window handle, you turn to look at your clock on your nightstand.

4:00 am

Same fucking time as always.

You rub your eyes, knowing you won't be able to go back to sleep after that memory, and push the window open. You stick your head out for a second, letting the early morning air cool you off before a frown replaces your relaxed expression. The shadow of a person sneaking in to the parking lot makes your heart pick up its pace, pounding against your ribcage as you curse under your breath.

"Friday?" You whisper, backing down from the window.

"Yes, Miss Y/n?" The AI answers instantly.

"There's someone entering the parking lot and it's not one of ours, what the hell happened? Security breach?" You curse, not knowing how in the world someone could trespass the compound's security and without Friday noticing.

"I'll alert the others right away and lock down the building."

"Good call." You nod, stepping in your shorts.

"I do not recommend going down, Miss Y/n. I'll alert Mr. Stark and Captain Rogers if you give me some—"

"There's no 'Some time', Fri-Fri." You roll your eyes. "I need to see who this is and I can take care of myself."

You close the door to your room, taking a quick look at Wanda's and Bucky's, sighing at seeing both doors closed. Closed for two completely different reasons.

Knowing that Wanda is asleep, you slip downstairs quietly, going through the kitchen for a knife that, while you don't need it, it wouldn't hurt to have more protection.

You reach the back door that leads to the parking lot and taking a deep breath, walk up to the tall and well built man. Arms crossed in front of one of Tony's expensive cars.