52

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" You gasp, picking up a napkin from the bar counter to dry the shirt of the man in front of you.

"Oh, don't worry." He says, eyes trained on you dabbing his shirt with the napkin.

"I'm so sorry." You shake your head.

"It's just a splash, it'll wash." He laughs, gently removing your hands from his chest, turning it to analyze the cut the broken glass had made on your palm.

"Don't worry." You wave him off, watching the blood drip from your hand. "It's nothing."

"Big girl, aren't you?" Running a hand along his scruffy jaw. "Can I buy you a drink?" Sitting at the bar and helping you up the tall chair when you nod.

You are on another of your undercover missions.  

Tony had realized that going on undercover missions it's what you do best, being able to play the role and willing to go as far as you can to gather all the information you can. Your training with Steve and Natasha has made you improve a lot when fighting without your powers, they knowing that you hate the idea of ​​having to use them after finding out where they come from.

Your job is to get information from this man. His name is Ben Schäfer, a German who is dedicated to gathering "volunteers" to join a organization based on lies where they do tests, injecting them with a serum that supposedly amplifies their strength and special abilities. 

In other words: Testing their attempt at replicate the super soldier serum on innocent people.

You only need to get information about where this organization is keeping his hostages—or how they call them, volunteers—who works for them. Schäfer being one of the heads of this organization making the situation easier for you.

Wearing a long sleeved top with a low cut showing a bit of your cleavage, high waisted leather leggings that hug your body in all the right places. The same golden necklace resting on your chest. High ponytail letting your neck and nape show.

"I'd love to." You smile, placing your hand on his arm.

"Remember," Steve sighs through your earpiece. "just get what we need and then get out of there. No funny business, tiny."

"So, what brings such a beautiful girl to a place like this?" He asks, snapping two fingers in the air to get the bartender's attention.

"Fella done me wrong..." You sigh, thanking him with a smile when the bartender pours you a drink.

"You are very young, you have a whole life ahead of you!" He exclaims, taking a sip of his drink. "Boys your age don't know how to treat a woman. Especially one as beautiful as you. They're just immature."

"Yep. That's why I prefer older men." You shrug, taking a sip of your drink.

"Good to know." His eyes roam your behind his glass, smirking at the sight of your flushed skin.

"So what brings a man like you to a place like this?" The words rolling off your tongue in a sensual way.

"Escaping from work." He laughs, taking another sip of his drink.

"It can't be that bad, can it?" You ask subtly, leaning back on your seat and crossing your legs, your glass caught between your lips as you finish speaking.

"Only if you knew..." He sighs, asking the bartender to bring another round of drinks.

"Try me." Locking eyes with his blue ones, holding back a gag when he adjusts his pants.