61|+18

Bucky's pov

Yesterday after arriving at the beach, Y/n and I made our way to Tony's bungalow. He had done some remodeling since the last time the whole team came to "celebrate" something I don't quite remember. 

Stark is always looking for reasons to party. 

However, when we entered the bungalow, Y/n and I began to appreciate the decorations.  Her enthusiastic little face filled my heart with warmth that began to spread throughout my body when she turned to see me with those beautiful eyes. Looking at me with that light that gives me hope every time it shines in her eyes. 

She then took my flesh hand and pulled me out of the bungalow. I couldn't help but smile at the little squeals escaping her pretty lips every time she turned to look at me over her shoulder.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

She turned her body to face me and immediately her eyes met mine.

"We're not staying here." She said before trapping her bottom lip between her teeth to fight a smile.

"How come?" I smiled and freed her lip from her teeth with my thumb.

"I said no more questions Bucky, and yet you've already asked two more." Her bossy tone making me smirk as she placed her hands on her hips, scolding me.

"Naslazhdaysya komandovaniyem seychas, potomu chto pozzhe ya budu komandovat' toboy." I whispered before letting her lead me wherever we were going.
(Enjoy being bossy now because then I'll be the one to boss you around.)

Y/n didn't let go of my hand for a second until her little feet suddenly stopped and before I could question her, I felt her hand cover my eyes.

"Care to explain?" I chuckled as her lips pecked mine quickly.

"You really don't know how to follow a simple order, Sergeant Barnes?" She complained and I knew she was rolling her eyes. "I'm covering your eyes because I want to be able to say 'surprise' this time. So act surprised once I take my hands off your eyes, okay?" She said softly and I nodded.

I heard her whisper a countdown under her breath before her warm hands stopped covering my eyes. 

I opened my eyes and blinked about three times to adjust to the low light before looking down at her. Her hands were clasped in front of her as she chewed her lower lip nervously, which made me confused before I heard her say "Ta-da!" softly.

Her hands reached out in front of her and pointed at a small, dark gray wooden cabin. A passage of stones surrounded by wooden railings that started just where the sand ended led to the huge white door with a worn detail.  On either side of it were two huge windows edged with the same wood only darker. The ceiling was made of dark brown tiles that gave a cozy touch to the small building.

"I said act surprised not noiseless..." She whispered nervously as my eyes shot back at her again.

A huge smile on my lips when I saw that she was really nervous and wanted everything to be perfect.

"I-I know it's not the same as Tony's bungalow, but I thought you might have wanted something more private or-or something—"

I didn't let her finish speaking before I set the bags down, cupped her warm face, and crushed my lips to hers. 

Was it to shut her up? Maybe.
But it was even more to show her how much it meant that someone did something like that for me. 

Before HYDRA, I only had Steve. And it's no surprise to anyone to say that Steve always wanted to celebrate my birthday but we never had the resources or the money to do something like this.