Xisuma - Drabble - A Bit Of Fun

Contains: Pranks, A Little Angst, No Implied Relationship
_______________________________________

Xisumavoid.
You knew him through a friend, not that the two of you had actually met.
You were going to though.

It was Evil X's idea, for you to just scare Xisuma a little.
And the idea was pretty fun.
"Wait 'til he sees this next one." You whisper to Evil X before teleporting into the house.

Xisuma would never even know you were there, except for the blocks you were placing silently behind him.
Right as he began to turn around you teleported back outside next to Evil X.

"You don't think he saw me, do you?"
"No, not enough at least." Evil X laughs, pointing toward the window.

You look, bursting out laughing yourself.
Inside the house Xisuma is completely freaking out, he has no idea what is going on.
"Wait, wait." You say between breaths, "Watch this."

You teleport inside the house again, placing another couple of block behind him and teleporting back out.
"What is going on!" Xisuma shouts from inside the house, only causing you and Evil X to laugh harder.

"I have an idea, work with me here. All these trees, they don't matter. Let's get rid of all the leaves then when he comes outside he'll be freaked out." You nod.

"Alright, let's do that." You and Evil X work together to remove all the leaves as quickly as possible.
It takes longer than you would have expected.
But it's done.

The two of you sit on the mountain side and wait for Xisuma to leave his house.
And when he does his reaction does not disappoint.

It has you and Evil X almost rolling around with how much you're laughing.
"Wait, I have another idea." You say, trying not to cry from all the laughter.

"Go on." Evil X clutches his ribs, the two of you are having far too much fun.

You teleport away again, this time standing right where Xisuma can see you.
You're not close, but he can see you.

The two of you stare at one another for a couple of seconds, then you see him reach for his bow.
You are not getting shot today.
As soon as he fires the arrow you disappear, going back to your spot beside Evil X.

"I can't believe he went to shoot you." Evil X states, struggling not to start laughing again.
"I know, right? But did you see the look on his face?" Evil X nods, the two of you bursting out laughing once again.

Something tells you that your pranking of the one and only Xisumavoid doesn't end here.