Xisuma - Drabble - "I'm Here For You"

Contains: Fluff, some sad feelings, comfort.
_______________________________________

"Y/n?" His voice catches you off guard.
You hadn't expected him to find you, but then again you should have expected it.
Xisuma does have admin powers after all, and even without that you've been here before.

"You haven't been here in a long time." X says, coming to sit beside you. It's true, you haven't. That's why you're slightly surprised he found you, surprised he remembered.
"I haven't felt like this in a long time." You reply.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.
You shrug, leaning in to him as he places his arm around you.

"X, do you ever feel like the weight of the world is too much?" You ask him.
"We all do sometimes." 

You sigh, giving in, "there's just so much pressure to perform, to work and work and to do so to the best of your ability all of the time. There's no break, no time to think or to take things at your own pace. It's exhausting." By the time you're finished speaking your voice is barely a whisper. 

Xisuma pulls you closer, an action which brings you great comfort.
"I know how you feel," he says, "it's okay to feel like that too. Everyone does and it's just part of the nature of being alive. I'm here for you, whatever you need. Even in your darkest times I will always be here, by your side."

His words bring you a sense of security and a much needed feeling of stability you didn't have when you came here.

You've always appreciated his ability to make you feel like he does, supported, comforted, loved. 

No matter what you've been going through he has always been here, and reassures you that he isn't going anywhere.
You've always turned to him for guidance when you've felt lost.
He has always been safe to you.

"X?" You turn your head to look at him now.
Feeling you turn to look at him he looks at you as well, a small smile surprisingly visible. 

"I forgot to put on my helmet when coming out here to look for you." He shrugs, noticing your confusion and correctly presuming what it was about.
It's nice to see him outside without it on.

"What did you want to ask?" he prompts, smile a little larger, which causes a small smile to make its way on to your face.
"Can we go home?"

Xisuma nods, giving you one final squeeze before standing up and offering you his hand.
"Of course we can, Y/n. Whatever you need, I'm here for you. Now, lets go home."