Grian - Drabble - A Much Needed Break

Contains: Fluff, Grian being supportive.
_______________________________________

You groan, slamming the chest lid.
"You know what? I'm done. I am completely done with this." You slide down the wall to be in a seated position, holding you head in your hands.

You take in deep breaths, but it doesn't help.
"I need to get out of here."

You push yourself up, walking over to the door.
As you reach for the handle it opens gently, one Grian standing in the doorway.
"Are you okay? I heard a bang." You shake your head, being met with a look of concern from Grian. "What's up?"

"I'm just frustrated. Everything I tried didn't work and I don't know what to do anymore. Nothing is going right." He gives you a small sad smile, opening his arms.

You don't hesitate to close the space between you, sighing as his arms wrap around your body. "It's okay, I'm here." He says, rubbing your back.

"I just wanted everything to go right the first time. Or the second, or any time, but it just isn't."
"I know, it's alright. Take a break and come back to it later when you feel better." His voice is soothing, reassuring you that it's alright that things didn't go to plan.
He breaks the hug, taking a small step back to be able to look at you.

"What if I can't do it later?" You ask him. "You can. You will, I know it." The smile he gives you is a supportive one, one that boosts your confidence in yourself.
One that tells you that even if you get mad again later he'll still be here to calm you down again.
As he always does.

"Let's get you out of here, you deserve a break." You nod, allowing Grian to lead you out of the room.
What would you do without him?