Yan!Bdubs - Drabble - For His Viewing Pleasure

Contains: No implied relationship, angst, Yandere typical behaviour, manipulation, posessive behaviour, kidnapping. Unspecified Hybrid!reader

Read at your own discretion and remember that this is not a healthy relationship and should not be seen as one!
_______________________________________

The night was dark, as always when it was allowed.
Night didn't often come around with Bdubs around.

You love the night, the blanket it gives you. It allows you to show your true form, to its full extent.
It's been a while since you've been able to, you don't tend to show it in the day. You don't want the attention.

You pass under the Tree of Whimsy, marveling at its beauty in the night.
The bark glows under the moonlight, stars can be seen twinkling between the leaves of the canopy.
It's a beautiful tree which you're grateful to see on a daily basis, and especially tonight.

You reach out a hand to touch the bark, when a weight from above causes you to fall to the ground.
A net.
You struggle to get out of it, you hadn't realised there was a net.
You've never seen one in the tree before.

Hearing footsteps you look the best you can in that direction, two large eyes shining in the dark.
"Bdubs!" You exclaim, "help me out of this will you?"

He lets out a laugh.
"But I just caught you. Letting you out now defeats the point."
Your heart thunders in your chest as his words sink in.
This was a trap.

"See, you've figured it out all on your own. So clever and so beautiful a creature you are. A fitting gift for my King."
"Gift? For the king? What do you think I am?" You struggle more with the net, ultimately becoming more tangled with it the more you try escape.

"I think you're stunning and will be a great addition to the castle. I'll make sure to look after you, don't worry." His smile scares you.

"I don't need you to look after me, I need you to let me out. Bdubs, please." He kneels in front of you, allowing you to better see the derraned look on his face.

"Nuh uh. You're mine now, you'll be displayed in the Crastle for the King, but you'll still be mine really." He throws a splash potion on the ground, it covering you.
Then he pulls the net from you with a bit of work.

You want to run but you can't, body weak.
He chugs a potion of his own, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you up.

It's obvious he's taken a strength potion on top of the weakness he's given you.
Otherwise you could have escaped.

But you can't.
You try and try all the way to the Crastle but you can't shake the feeling of your body being heavy.

He takes you in a back entrance, making sure you enter every door first just to be safe, and locking each one behind him.
With each one you feel more and more mentally weighed down.

"Welcome to your new home!" He beams with excitement, showing you a decent sized bedroom, fully furnished with things you'd find in your own house.
No, these are your things.
These are your belongings from your house.

"I brought all the important things over here for you. And don't worry there are other rooms. That door leads to your own bathroom, that one to my bedroom, and this third door leads to where you'll be spending most of your time. Go on, take a look."  He opens the door for you, knowing you don't have the strength to open it yourself.

You walk out into the thin room, it has a high ceiling and a small raised area in the center.
You walk slowly through, noticing the grand paintings on the wall.
Then you see the other wall.
Tinted glass.

You can barely see through it, after all it's designed so people can see in, not out.
But you can see enough to know what that room is.
The throne room.
Directly in line with the throne is the raised area.

"That's where you stand." Bdubs says, demonstrating.
You shake your head, backing back into the bedroom.

"You'll learn to love it, I know you will. A creature as stunning as you deserves to be seen." He follows you back into the other room, eyes on you as you walk over to the small barred window.

"You can't keep me locked in here, I'm not a zoo attraction." Your words are through gritted teeth, full of anger and frustration.
You whip around, Bdubs immediately throwing another splash potion at you.

"Oh but I can, Y/n. And I will. You're never leaving this Crastle again. You are mine." With that he slinks through the door to his own room, the lock clicking once he's gone.

You stare long after he's gone, realising quickly there are potions being dispensed into the room right as your existing effect begins to run out.

As the room begins to light up with the rising of the sun you hide your true form.
Maybe if you just don't show it he'll let you go, right?
Maybe this is all a bad dream.
You just hope you wake up soon.