chapter 7

Aboard the negotiator (Obi-wans flagship)

Obi-wan and his fleet of 10 venators were in hyperspace traveling towards Christophsis while Anakin's fleet had an entirely different plan. A plan incredibly dangerous that if you were a second late, it would cost you your life.

"Anakin don't test you luck in this plan please. If your even a second late you'll die." Obi-wan says warning him.

"When have i ever not tested my luck master." Anakin says jokingly.

"Anakin." Obi-wan says sternly.

"Don't worry master. Me and rex will make sure he's kept in check." Ashoka says.

"Hey. I know what I'm doing." Anakin says sounding offended while placing a hand over his heart.

With all of their jokes finished the atmosphere starts to get serious with Obi-wans next words.

"So your fleet will join the battle in about 10 minutes after I engage them right?" Obi-wan questions him.

"Yes. If everything goes smoothly on our end it should take us around that time to catch up to you." Anakin says.

"Good. I'll see you when you make it to the battlefield assuming you make it out in one piece." Obi-wan says raising a brow.

"Haha very funny. I'll talk to you later during the battle." Anakin says as the transmission between the three is cut.

"Let's just hope they don't take out all of my ships before you make it there." Obi-wan says.

After a few minutes a clone tells Obi-wan they will arrive in a few seconds and the battle may even start immediately after they jump out of hyperspace.

True to his words after they exit hyperspace three of Obi-wans venators are immediately shot down by the Terrans before they can even get a visual on them.

"Not even a second in the battle and we already lost warships." Obi-wan says trying to think of a way to at least buy time.

"Launch all fighters and tell them to protect our ships from their bombers." Kenobi tells a clone officer.

"Right away sir." The clone says relaying his message to the fleet.

As the fighters are taking off the Terran ships fire their Mac guns with some of them being near misses and one of them that did hit, it hit the bridge of a venator destroying the entire thing.

Just as things were possibly going to get worse a clone yells out.

"Sir multiple ships are appearing out of hyperspace." A clone says.

Seconds after he said that. Twenty venators and ten arquitens belonging to Anakin shows up but insanely close to the Terran ships as they open fire with their turboblasters. One of them even collides against a Paris frigate damaging both of the ships side.

With these turn of events Obi-wan takes a sigh of relief because if they were to stay out there any longer the battle would have been done.

"Am I'm glad to see him." Obi-wan says to himself.

"Have the bombers attack their smaller ships. They will hopefully be to occupied with Anakin to deal with us because at this rate we might even have to retreat." Kenobi says to an officer as seconds later squads of y-wings make a course to attack the hostile fleet.

As the battle continues the balance of power is shifted as any side can take the battle to their favor.

Terran pov