Prologue

Wanda Maximoff was a powerful magic wielder, being the daughter of the most powerful witch in wizarding history, Natalya Maximoff. She had vague memories of her father who often times went by the name Erik but even more often the name Magneto. She was a cold hearted person until one day everything changed. Her childhood was lonely mainly spent with her twin brother Pietro. She loved her brother more than anything until the day he died.

Jean Grey lived a horrible life not knowing who her real parents were. She arrived at Charles Xavier's School for the Gifted after inadvertently killing her adopted parents. After years at the school she grew into a powerful mutant with so much potential until an unearthed secret took her down a dark path.

Lily Potter was the average witch who loved to learn. When she learned of her magical abilities at a young age she saw it as a curse but when she met a young Severus Snape who showed her it was a gift, it was also then she realized she had so much more power. She was the top student every year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, always the first to answer questions and eager to learn. Her death shaking lives around the wizarding community.

Wanda Maximoff, Jean Grey and Lily Potter all had one thing in common. What was it? They all shared the same parents. While it's very rare to have two sets of twins, Natalya and Erik did just that. A year after having Wanda and Pietro, Natalya gave birth to twin girls. Wanda and Pietro were kept together, while Lily and Jean were separated.

Jean quickly took a dark turn when she found out her real father had fully known she was his daughter and never once said so to her. On many occasions Erik had walked past her not giving her a second glance as he never wanted to have children. Though this fact did not affect her siblings, it ate her away at night. She found jealousy in her sisters Lily and Wanda. Lily was known to most as a kind, loving person who nearly everybody loved while Wanda was known for her power and abilities. She learned of the prophecy made about a powerful being who she fully knew was the unborn child of Wanda. Once Wanda gave birth to Natalia the Phoenix Force had made it's way to her, magnifying her already extraordinary powers as an infant. One night Jean stood over the baby attempting to take the Phoenix Force wanting it for herself. She was nearly successful until Pietro stopped her. The two fought until Jean ultimately killed Pietro, Wanda had found her younger sister standing over their dead brothers body with his blood on her hands.

From that day forward Jean escaped, never to be heard from again. Wanda and Lily had heard whispers of Jean's whereabouts though never really took much interest as they were occupied with their lives. Lily had introduced Wanda to one Sirius Black, the two forming an instant connection. Sirius was cocky and full of himself but when he met Wanda he knew she was the one for him. He wanted nothing more than to spend his life with her.

During the First Wizarding War the two had four children. Their first born named Natalia, was the topic of conversation amongst mutants and wizards. She was not yet a month old when the Phoenix Force made its way to her. There was a prophecy made about a being born on the third of April at approximately 6:45 am, the exact time of Natalia's birth. At the age of five it was very apparent how special she was, she had her mothers powers and so much more. She learned to control and use her powers by the time she was seven years old, which was hard to do for any normal mutant, but she was far from. Her siblings were the exact same way, not needing much training to control them. She was only a year older than her sister Alina who possessed powers like their grandfather. After finding this out Erik seemed to create relationships with his grandchildren, favoriting Alina due to their similarities in powers. Billy and Tommy were the youngest being two years younger than Natalia. Tommy had powers almost exactly the same to Pietro while Billy had powers like Wanda. Natalia had loved all her siblings equally but maybe her and Billy having similar powers drove them closer.

Natalia doesn't remember anything before she was three years old, she tries and tries to remember her father but the memories are simply not there. She listens to her mother talking of memories she doesn't have. She knows he's in Azkaban for crimes he did not commit and fights about his innocence. She's eager to know about her father before she was born though she see's the pain in Wanda's eyes anytime she brings him up.

The night her aunt and uncle were killed often showed up in the young girls dreams. She never thought much of them as they constantly changed. She was too scared to tell Wanda of the dreams, only telling one Albus Dumbledore. He told her they were meaningless dreams but she knew he was lying.

Albus Dumbledore visited the four young Black children once a year so they were prepared for the day they would go to Hogwarts. Of course Dumbledore knew the power Natalia held knowing he had to make sure she did not turn to the dark side. She never knew why she was so special or why everybody treated her like a celebrity. All's she ever wanted was a normal life, a life she intended to spend alone until she met George Weasley. She felt an instant connection with the boy, what some would say love at first sight. It was clear to anyone with eyes that they were meant for each other.

What she never expected was the heartbreak and war that would come with the power she holds. She fights to keep those closest to her safe... but heroes can't save everybody.