Ch 7: Harry Potter

Billy and Tommy had received their letters days ago. Our mother had taken all of us to Diagon Alley for our things. The boys fell in love with the place the minute they stepped foot onto the street. It was now the day of us going to Hogwarts. They were more than excited, packing their bags the second they got their letters.

"What house do you think we'll be in?" Tommy asked.

I looked at the two boys thinking.

"I don't know" I said.

"I call Billy is going to be a Ravenclaw and Tommy a Hufflepuff" Alina said walking in.

"You think so?" I said.

Whichever house they were in I hoped they would be in there together. They were two peas in a pod doing nearly everything together. When I first met George and Fred they reminded me of my younger brothers. I looked at the clock telling my siblings to grab their trunks. I looked for my mother when Vision appeared.

"Your mother will not be able to see you guys. There is an- a emergency she had to tend to" he said.

"It's okay, Vision" I said.

He nodded his head before walking away. I grabbed onto Billy and Tommy's hands as Alina grabbed my shoulder. We stood in front of the wall as Alina smiled.

"Walk through it" I said.

"No its a trick" Tommy said.

"Tommy Black walk through that wall right now" I said.

"You're tricking me" he said.

I turned to Alina who was holding in a laugh.

"Watch her walk through it" I said.

Alina walked through it disappearing.

"Now come on I am not going through it without you two" I said.

Billy finally gave in walking through it.

"You" I said pointing to Tommy.

He grabbed his trunk slowly walking through the wall. I walked through it to find Billy and Tommy looking around. Alina ran off as soon as she got on the train. Billy and Tommy slowly followed behind me. We found an empty compartment. Billy and Tommy squeezed in on either side of me.

Violet walked in smiling at the two boys.

"Look at these two good lookin lads" she said.

Billy blushed as Tommy smiled. Not long after George and Fred walked in.

"I assume this is Tommy and Billy?" George asked.

"Good to know there's another pair of good looking twins in this school" Fred said.

"You happen to be correct" I said.

Billy held his hand out to shake. Tommy then doing the same. I smiled watching Fred play with Violets hair. Violet excused herself to the bathroom.

"You like Violet" Billy blurted.

I turned to him instantly.

"You know the rules" I said inside his mind.

"W-w-what?" Fred said.

"I knew it!" George yelled.

"Billy can read minds like me though he knows the rules" I said turning to him.

"You never ask permission when you read minds" Billy snapped.

I gave him a stern look.