Ch 14: Love

I looked down at the bowl of cereal in front of me. Alina walked into the kitchen grabbing the bowl.

"Where's Charles?" She asked.

"Raven said some sort of meeting?" I said. "You seen Violet?"

"She's in the yard with Billy and Tommy" she said.

I walked towards the window looking out to Tommy speeding around.

"I've been having dreams" she said.

I turned around confused.

"What kind of dreams?" I asked.

"They're so random" she said. "They're mostly with Jean in them."

"What is she saying to you?" I asked.

"Nothing. She never says anything" she said.

"You tell me when you have these dreams right away, you hear me?" I said.

She nodded her head. Hank walked in motioning for me to follow him.

"It's good to see you again, Natalia" he said. "Violet has showed extreme power, I am glad you convinced her to train with Charles."

I smiled as we approached Violet.

"Meet you both down there" Hank said. U\

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded her head. I followed Violet as we walked to the arena. Hank turned on the lights from above, looking down to us.

"Charles believes you should never rely on your powers" he said. "But I am in charge today. I want you to use your powers to its full advantage, there may come a time when you are unable to use your powers. Most of the time you will. Fight!"

"Don't hold back" Violet said.

I nodded creating a psionic sword with my right hand holding it up. I swung it towards her head as her diamond daggers blocked it. I backed up as she threw daggers, I held up my arm creating a shield blocking them. I threw psionic ball near her head as I kicked my leg under hers. I created a rope tying it around her neck as she put her hands on it.

"I know you have more in you" I said.

Her entire body turned into a diamond form as she pulled onto the rope causing me to move forward. Her knee made contact with my nose as I stumbled back falling to the ground. I grabbed my nose, looking at the blood on my hand.

"You did it" I smiled.

She looked down at her hands smiling. Her human form came back as I ran towards her.

"I did it!" She said. "You're getting blood on me."

I backed up laughing.

"Good job" Hank said.

Violet ran back to the mansion as I wiped my nose. I looked up surprised to see George sitting on the balcony. I walked towards him as he instantly stood up.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Um I'm fine?" I said confused.

Then I remembered my bloody nose.

"Oh, Violet and I were training" I said looking at my hands. "She finally turned into her diamond form and I think may have broke my nose but it's not the first time I have."

"Listen, Billy told me you'd be here and I wanted to talk" he said following me inside.

"I'm listening" I said.

I grabbed a rag from the cupboard putting it under cold water. I wiped off all the blood from my face glancing at George. He grabbed my hand turning my body to face him.

"Look I'm not as confident as Fred is. And ever since I met you there was something different about you and not just because of your powers. My parents always told me growing up when you know you found that person you know. A-and I know" he said.

He went on a small rant before I wrapped my arms around his body.

"I don't care if you're not as confident as Fred because frankly he gets on my nerves most of the time" I laughed.

He laughed wrapping his arms around my body. I looked up as he placed his lips softly on mine. I smiled into the kiss as we pulled apart.