Ch 46: Agent Jimmy Woo

I glanced at Violet.

"There's something wrong" I said.

She turned to me confused.

"Nat defeated Voldemort. Thanos is no more. What could possibly be wrong?" She asked.

"You didn't feel it?" I asked.

"Feel what?" She asked.

I got up walking towards our suits.

"She's done something" I said. "I can feel it."

We put our suits on looking at one another.

"Where to Lily?" She asked.

"Southview, New Jersey" I said.

I held my hands up creating a portal. As we walked through it I noticed a energy field. I walked towards it putting my hands up. I closed my eyes feeling the energy.

"This is something I have never encountered in my time" I said turning to Violet.

"Look" she pointed to tents.

I grabbed her hand as we transported. People began to stare at us as we walked around.

"Ever heard of S.W.O.R.D?" I asked.

"To some degree" she said.

We were now surrounded with the men and women aiming guns towards us. I held my hand up levitating the guns.

"Now is that how you treat someone who is here to help?" I asked.

A short man approached us.

"Agent Jimmy Woo" he smiled.

"Lily" I said thinking. "Lily Maximoff, sister of Wanda."

His eyes went wide motioning for us to follow him.

"Glad you're here, though may I ask how do you know about this?" He asked as we followed him inside.

"I felt it" I said.

"How do you know her?" He asked looking to Violet.

"I know Natalia personally, she's my closest friend. I don't know what she has done but I can assure you, she is not evil" she said.

"Oh I recognize you!" He said. "Violet Lovegood! I've seen you in papers."

I heard laughing.

"In the kitchen sweetheart" I heard Natalia's familiar voice.

I turned to Violet as we walked around the corner. A girl with dark brown hair and bright red lipstick sat staring at an old television. I walked closer to see Natalia in a white robe with George? I held my breath watching the screen.

"Is that?" Jimmy asked.

"Looks like her" she said.

"You can do whatever you want with a flick of a wand, I can make a pen float through the air. Who needs to abbreviate?" Natalia asked.

"Who is that?" The woman asked.

"George Weasley" Violet said. "Also known as the love of her life."

"He's dead" I said. "Supposed to be."

"What am I looking at? You, where is this coming from?" The unknown man asked.

"Out there" the woman said.

"Is this happening in real time? Is it recorded, fabricated?" The man asked.

The woman went on to talk about how she was able to pull up the frequency.

"Darcy by the way" the woman smiled holding her hand out.

"Lily" I smiled.

A woman appeared on the television. Something about her seemed familiar. Violet and I followed Jimmy to a conference room.

"We've successfully identified two individuals inside the Southview anomaly" Jimmy said.

He put a picture of Natalia and George on the board. I sat watching the screen quickly identifying the characters that were in Natalia's sitcom. I turned my head to the board. Is George alive?" Was writing underneath the 'what we don't know'.

"He died. I saw his body" Violet said. "There's no way he was coming back from that."

"Did you have any communication with her after it happened?" I asked.

She sat there almost ashamed of the answer.

"I know I should've been there for her. After Battle of Hogwarts, I hadn't seen her" she said. "She just kind of disappeared."

I wrapped my arm around her.

"It's okay" I whispered.

I looked over at Darcy and Jimmy.

"All right brass tacks Doctor Lewis. What are we lookin at here? Is it an alternate reality? Time travel? Some cockamamie social experiment?" He asked.

I bit my tongue as they talked.

"It's a sitcom" she said.

They both had walked outside. I turned to Violet.

"That guy, the tall one with grey hair" I said. "He's no good."

"I could feel it the second he walked over" she said.

"We need to make sure no matter what happens, Natalia is not harmed" I said.

"She's pregnant?" Violet asked.

"I can't believe Natalia and George are having a baby" Jimmy said.

"Want any?" Darcy asked.

I zoned out of the conversation watching the screen.

"It's time to start pushing, Natalia" Monica said.

Natalia began yelling. Monica stood up with a baby in hand.

"Twins" Darcy said. "What a twist."

"Twins" I said looking at Violet.

The screen skipped to Natalia standing over the cribs with Monica beside her.

"She was killed by Jean, wasn't she?" Monica said.

"Did she just say the name Jean?" Jimmy asked. "Has that ever happened before? A reference to our reality?"

"No" Darcy said. "Wow this is different."

The screen proceeded to show credits while George and Natalia held onto the babies.

"Someone is censoring the broadcast" she said.

Beeping began going off.

"Alert" an automated system said over the intercoms.

I took a look at the screen, of Natalia. It wasn't the girl I had once knew, she was different now. I ran outside along with Violet. Monica laid on the grass not moving with guns pointed to her.