Ch 43: Battle of the Seven Potters

I glanced at Violet as she looked around the empty house.

"I get a bad feeling about this" she said.

"There's no other way to get him there" I said. "We don't have a choice."

I walked to the living room to see Petunia standing in the center. Harry walked in as she looked to him.

"You didn't just lose a mother that night in Godric's Hollow" she said. "I lost a sister."

"You didn't treat her like a sister" I snapped.

"You hush your tone with me!" She said.

"You think Lily would consider you a sister after everything you put her through as a child?" I asked.

I turned my head as Lily walked through the front door as Petunia stepped back.

"You are not my sister" she said. "Get out."

Petunia grabbed her purse slowly walking out. The door swung open once more as Hagrid walked in with Ron, Hermione and Tommy. Mad-Eye walked in setting down a bag looking around. I grabbed Tommy looking up at him.

"How has the Weasley household been?" I asked.

"I think I gained ten pounds from Molly's cooking" he said.

I smiled pinching his cheek. I looked behind him as Kingsley walked in.

"Kingsley, I thought you were looking after that Prime Minister?" I asked.

"Harry is more important" he said.

I smiled as Bill walked towards me.

"Nat" he smiled.

"Nice scars" I said pointing to my face.

"He was never always this handsome" Fred said walking behind Bill.

"Dead ugly" George smiled.

"Owe it all to a werewolf named Greyback" Bill said. "Hope to repay the favor one day."

"Well, you're still beautiful to me, William" Fleur said.

I smiled as Fleur wrapped her arms around me.

"Good to see you" she said.

"You too, Fleur" I said.

"We'll have time for a cozy catch up later" Mad-Eye said. "Potter, you're underage. Which means you've still got the trace on you."

"What's the trace?" Harry asked.

"Why if you sneeze, the ministry would know who wipes our nose" he said. "The point is we need to use other ways of transport the ministry can't detect. Brooms, thestrals and the like. We go in pairs. They won't know which one is the correct Harry Potter"

"The real on?" Harry asked.

"I believe you're familiar with this particular brew" he said.

"No absolutely not" Harry said.

"Told you he'd take it well" Violet said.

"No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me" he said.

"Never done that before have we" Ron said.

"This is different. I mean, taking that, becoming me- no!" He said.

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate" George said.

"Yeah. Imagine if something went wrong and we ended up a scrawny, specks git forever" Fred said.