Ch 45: Battle of Hogwarts

I sat staring at the headstone. I heard footsteps behind me until they stopped.

"You can't spend your days here" Remus said.

"Oh but I can" I said.

"She wouldn't want you to act this way" he said.

"Maybe not. But it doesn't change the fact that no one cares about her death" I said.

"That's not true" he said sitting beside me.

"Everybody acts like Tony had the ultimate sacrifice. It feels like her death meant nothing" I said. "There isn't even a body buried."

He remained silent.

"Everybody that fought, everybody that kneeled for him only acknowledged his death. I had just watched my mother die and within thirty minutes of that I had to fight for the fate of the planet" I said. "Everybody was brought back but was it really worth it?"

"You know it was and it's not fair how many people you have lost, and I'm sorry for that, Natalia" he said. "You really shouldn't be here alone with everything that's happening."

"I know it's here" I said. "I just wanted to see her before we go fight."

I stood up looking one last time at the headstone. Wanda Maximoff. I smiled looking at the names underneath before walking away.

"Let's go" I said.

I closed my eyes as my suit appeared on my body. I grabbed Remus' arm transporting us to Hogwarts. I smiled as George walked towards me wrapping his arms around my body.

"I knew you went to her grave" he whispered.

"I had to" I said.

"I know" he responded.

I smiled watching Lily walk towards me.

"It's time to end this" she said.

I nodded agreeing. We quickly hid as the students began walking to the great hall. I smiled when my eyes landed on Harry. The students piled into the great hall as the doors slammed shut. Snape was heard from beyond the doors.

"You are alone Harry!" Snape yelled. "Give up."

I sighed before twisting my hand. I threw the psionic ball to the doors as they swung open.

"He's not alone" I said. 

The rest of the Order walked behind me as I glared at Snape.

"How dare you stand where he stood!" Harry said. "Tell them how it happened that night! You killed him!"

I twisted my hands as Snape grabbed his wand pointing it to Harry. I threw two psionic balls to him. I began walking towards him.

"My father always knew you were a traitor!" I said.

I threw one last psionic ball to him as he apparated. I turned to Harry wrapping my arms around him.

"I had it handled" he said.

"You didn't have a wand" I laughed.

Lily grabbed onto him as cheers erupted while McGonagall lit up the candles in the hall. I turned to Harry who fell to the floor, kneeling beside him I could tell something was wrong. The room went cold and dark. A young girl began screaming. I looked at Violet before standing up. I walked towards the girl on the ground slightly tilting my head.

"I know that many of you want to fight. Some of you may even think to fight is wise. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed" the eerie voice said. "You have one hour."