Ch 32: Dumbledore's Army

Hermione ran up to Violet and I.

"Hogsmeade in twenty minutes" she said.

"Do you really think this is a good idea?" I asked.

"Harry has doubts that people won't want to be taught by him but if you're there beside him then it would give other students the confidence" she said.

I sighed nodding my head.

"We'lol be there" I said.

Violet and I went up to our room grabbing out coats and scarves. As we walked in the snow she turned to me.

"This gives me a bad feeling" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know" she said.

We walked into Hog's Head as all eyes were on us.

"I suppose we're late" I said.

I cleared my throat standing beside Hermione as everyone stared at us.

"So you all know why we're here" she said. "We need a teacher or teachers, proper ones of course. Ones that have had real experiences defending themselves against the Dark Arts."

"Why?" A Ravenclaw boy said.

"Why?" Ron questioned. "Cause You Know Who's back you tosspot."

"Ron" I whispered.

"So they say" the boy said.

"So Dumbledore says" Hermione snapped.

"So Dumbledore says because they say" he said. "The point is where's the proof?"

"If they could tell us more about how Black got killed" another said.

"I'm not here to talk about how my sister died" I said. "So if that's why you're here, I'd suggest leaving now."

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Luna asked looking to Harry.

"Yes, I've seen it" Hermione said.

"Blimey Harry, I didn't know you could do that" Dean said.

"And he killed a basilisk" Neville said.

I smiled as students began defending Harry.

"And last year he fought You Know Who" Hermione said. "And so did Natalia."

"Wait. I know it all sounds great when you say it like that but the truth is I needed help. Nat is the one who did most of it, if she wasn't there I don't know how it would've gone down" he said. "Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you maker a mistake you can just try again tomorrow. But out there when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a loved one die right before your eyes, you don't know what that's like."

I looked down as I closed my eyes seeing Alina's face before she was killed. I looked over as Harry sat down looking to the ground.

"You're right, Harry, we don't. That's why we need your help" Hermione said. "Because if we're going to have any chance of beating Voldemort."

My head sprung up as someone else other than Harry or myself said his name.

"He's really back?" A boy asked.

"Yeah" I sighed.

Hermione set down a piece of parchment paper as one by one everyone signed their names. George walked to me after writing his down. I smiled as he brushed his nose against mine. We walked back to the castle as he grabbed a handful of snow.

"Don't you dare" I said.

He smirked before throwing the snow to me.

"George Weasley!" I yelled.

I grabbed a snow forming it into a ball before throwing it to him. He began running towards me with an armful of snow, tackling me to the ground.

"Seriously?" I laughed.

"Seriously" he smiled.

Days later Neville had found the Room of Requirement as we made that our headquarters for practicing. I stood in between George and Fred as Hermione and Ron stood on either sides of the room, ready to duel.

"Come on, Ron!" Fred laughed.

"One sickle" Fred muttered to George.

"You're on" George responded.

"Stupefy!" Hermione said sending Ron to the nearest wall.

Fred handed George the money reluctantly.

"Thank you" George sang.

"Shut up" Fred said as I smiled.

Ron walked over crossing his arms.

"I let her do that. Good manners right?" He said as George and Fred nodded. "Completely intentional."

"Yeah okay, Ron" I smiled.

Before I knew it Christmas was approaching. Violet and I sat in the common room in front of the fire, not saying a word to the other. Ron ran down the boys stairs with Harry. I stood up realizing Harry was drenched in sweat.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"He needs to see Dumbledore" Ron said.

Violet ran to get McGonagall, coming back with her minutes later. I followed them to his office as Violet was instructed to get all the George, Fred and Ginny. I crossed my arms as Dumbledore talked to the portraits on the walls after Harry explained what he saw.

"Look at me!" Harry yelled causing me to jump. "What's happening to me?"

Snape walked in looking around, Tommy was behind him running towards me.

"You wished to see me, headmaster?" Snape asked.

"Severus, I'm afraid we can't wait" Dumbledore said. "Not even till the morning. Otherwise we'll all be vulnerable."

McGonagall left to get Billy coming back ten minutes later.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Harry's seeing things in his head" I said. "Arthur's hurt, they'll be brining him to our home."

Billy created a portal to Grimmauld Place as we all walked through. Ron was bunking with Billy and Tommy while Ginny took one of the spare rooms and Fred took Billy's. George rolled around in bed the entire night as Arthur was to be taken from St. Mungos in the morning. The following day I walked into the kitchen as Molly handed the all her children gifts.

"Ah! Natalia!" She said walking towards me with a gift in hand. "Merry Christmas, dear. Here you go."

"Oh, Molly. You didn't have to" I said.

"Non sense!" She said. "Open it up!"

I set it down on the table unwrapping the paper. I smiled looking at the dark red sweater with an N in the center.

"Does this mean I'm a Weasley?" I joked.

Molly smiled as my father walked in.

"As far as I'm concerned you are still a Black" he said kissing my head.

"I'll be right back" I smiled.

I left to my room levitating all the gifts hidden in my closet. I set one down in front of each person at the table. Ginny smiled taking her bracelet out of the box.

"Natalia, that had to of been a fortune" Molly said.

"It's really nothing, you should open yours" I smiled.

She took the top of the box putting her hand to her chest.

"Oh come here!" She said.

I smiled walking towards her as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Thank you" she whispered. "I'm glad to have another daughter."

I sat beside George putting my head on his shoulder.