Ch 28: Returning Champ

Fred and I sat in the courtyard as he put an order together. He looked over at me.

"Your hands are shaking" he said.

"Little nervous, I guess" I said.

"She's going to be fine, George" he said.

"Yeah, I know" I said. "She just keeps talking like something is going to happen to her."

"Come on, let's finish up these orders" he said.

As we finished up the orders we walked to the Great Hall. I walked towards Natalia kissing her forehead.

"You got this" I whispered.

She smiled before walking towards McGonagall. Violet walked beside me as Tommy and Billy sped up next to us.

"You're nervous" she said.

"Nope" I said.

"Nat may not read your mind but I will" she said. "Also didn't need to read your mind to feel your nervousness."

"Shut up" I snapped.

The stands were soon full as Ludo Bagman appeared.

"Natalia Black and Harry Potter will be the first to go in!" He said.

Everyone watched as Natalia and Harry walked in. Vikor, Alina and Fleur walked in one at a time. Twenty minutes passed as Fleur returned with a scratch her face. Another twenty Viktor did as well.

"What do you thinks happening?" Billy asked.

"I don't know" Violet answered.

Ten minutes after Harry came back with the goblet and Alina. Billy instantly stood up as he began shaking. He levitated his body down to the pitch running to Alina. Tommy sped down there as Harry cried out.

"He's back!" He yelled. "Voldemort is back!"

Violet began running down to the pitch as Fred and I followed her. Tommy was crying over Alina's body as Billy looked to the vines. I grabbed onto Harry shaking him.

"Where is she!" I yelled.

"George!" Violet yelled.

"She's still there" he cried. "She wanted me to take Alina's body."

"Jean" Billy whispered.

Moments later Natalia appeared with her face bloodied and jersey torn with blood stains. She looked down taking out a piece of stone from her stomach as blood began pouring out.

"She killed her" she whispered.

She fell to her knees as I ran to her, grabbing her face. She held her stomach as her body went limp. I picked her body up running to the hospital wing. I set her down on a cot as Madam Pomfrey ran over.

Hours later I sat by her bedside as Violet slowly walked over. She put her hand on my shoulder walking to the other side of Natalia.

"Someone's here to take her home" she said.

I turned around as a woman with the same Gaye color as Natalia walked towards us. I stood up realizing it was Wanda.

"I presume you are George Weasley" she said.

I nodded my head as she smiled.

"I can't be here long" she said. "I need to bring her home."

Billy walked in throwing a portal of some kind.

"Grab her body will you?" She asked.

I grabbed Natalia as Violet followed Billy through the portal. Wanda motioned for me to do the same. I looked around as Wanda took a deep breath before nodding to Billy.

"Billy James Black" he said.

12 Grimmauld Place appeared as Wanda hesitantly walked up to the door. A man stood at the other end with his hand in hand, Wanda held her hand out as it glowed.

"Wanda?" The man said shakily.

He walked closer as his eyes were glued to her figure.

"It's you" she said.

Sirius smiled as he engulfed her in a hug. He looked at Natalia's body in my arms running over. He grabbed her face looking at the bruises and bandages. I went up the stairs putting her in her bed. I stared at her body as Violet walked up.

"She needs to rest" she said. "Come downstairs." 

"Where's Tommy?" I asked.

"He put a charm around his door, he hasn't left it since he got here" she said.

I walked into the kitchen as Wanda and Sirius sat across from one another.

"I can't stay here" she said.

"I know" he sighed.

Violet sat at the end of the table levitating a mug in front of her before taking a sip.

"How long do you think it'll take for her to wake up?" Violet asked.

"She lost a lot of blood" Wanda said.

"What happened to Alina's body?" I asked.

"She was taken to where all Black's are buried" Sirius said.

The four of us sat in a comfortable silence as Wanda stood up walking out with Sirius right behind her.