Part 1 | Raven-Haired Man

"Y/n will you please get down?"

"Nope."

Steve sighed and looked up at you.

You were currently sitting on the ceiling beam, awaiting the arrival of Thor.

"She's fine Steve."

"Thanks Buck."

Bucky grinned up at you, causing Steve to give him a light punch on the arm. "Stop encouraging her, it's dangerous."

"I'm pretty sure the floor would be more hurt than she would."

"Love birds."

You snickered quietly as they glared up at you.

Eventually, the elevator chimed, announcing its arrival as the metal doors slid open to reveal Thor in full armour and a tall, raven haired man beside him.

"Hello my friends!" Thor boomed, grinning around at the Avengers as he hung his hammer on a coat rack Tony installed for him.

"Hey Thor" you called out, giving him a wave. The raven haired man looked around for the voice, confused, however Thor looked straight to the ceiling.

"Hello Lady Y/n, can you please get down? That's not safe."

"Fine" you grumbled, jumping down and landing neatly on front of them. The raven-haired man raised his brows at you. "You're boring, I'm not going to injure myself."

"Why did you listen to Thor?" Steve grumbled, faking hurt as you rolled your eyes in amusement.

"Because he's the only one that lets me have fun sometimes."

"That's because you make stupid decisions."

"But you need me on the team."

"We don't" Stark commented from the corner.

"Then why am I still here?"

Silence.

"That's what I thought."

And with that, you turned to Bucky. Steve's eyes widened and he stepped forward.

"Nope, not happening. You are not doing that again."

"Doing what?" Thor asked, looking confused.

"This" you replied, grinning before running full tilt at Bucky. Tony sighed and rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his whiskey from his place on the couch.

Bucky crouched down, his hands cupped in front of him. Without stopping, you put a foot on his hands at the same time as he stood up. Flying up towards the ceiling, you grabbed one of the beams and pulled yourself on top of it.

"Thanks Buck!" you called down, sitting comfortably.

"No problem" he answered, chuckling.

"Now, back to the important stuff" Steve interjected, turning back to Thor.

"I am important!"

"Mhm."

"Who's this Thor?" Peter questioned, having just arrived back from school. He hung his back pack up beside the door, looking curiously at the two men.

"This, my friends, is my brother Loki Laufeyson, The God of Mischief and heir to the throne of Jotunheim."

"Done with trying to take over New York are we?" Nat asked sarcastically, polishing her gun.

"For the moment."

Bruce's eyes widened in fear,  you stifling a laugh as Loki glanced up at you, a smirk on his face.

He was quite good looking; Tall, dark hair falling just past his shoulders. His green eyes moved coolly around the room, his pale skin illuminated by the light. He was nowhere near as burly as his brother, but clearly just as strong. He had sharp, angular features and seemed to find this whole situation slightly amusing.

"Y/n, are you alright?"

"Am I ever?" You responded, pulling yourself out of your observation as you heard Wanda's voice calling up to you.

She laughed. "Good point. Were you listening to any of that?"

"Am I ever?"

Thor laughed his great booming laugh that echoed around the room, Loki smiling a tiny bit before retreating back into his indifferent mask.

"In short, Loki will be living here for a while until Odin lets him return to Asgard."

"What did you do?" You asked.

"I attempted to destroy Jotunheim and take over Asgard, nearly killing Thor in the process. I then proceeded to fake my death for some time and returned" Loki answered.

"Oh."

"Not what you were expecting?" He asked, smirking.

"Not particularly."

"Enough chit chat. Thor, show Loki around then everyone meet in the living room for movie night, pizza's on the way" Tony announced. Everyone cheered and you leapt down from the ceiling.

"Why doesn't that break your legs mortal? These ceilings are quite high."

You turned to see Loki watching you curiously.

"Then I suppose its good that I'm not mortal" you replied with a grin, continuing on your way.

"Then what are you?"

"A sorceress" you said in a lofty voice, waving your hands at him dramatically before disappearing and reappearing on the couch a few meters away, book in hand.

"Interesting."