Part 70 | Frostbite

"I am not drinking that."

"Hey you lost Mister it's the rules!"

Bucky folded his arms stubbornly, glaring at you. "That looks nauseating."

"Smells like it too" You grinned, wrinkling your nose at the scent. "Don't be a wuss Barnes, you entered tonight's betting fully aware of what could happen."

"None of your potions have made noises!" He replied indignantly.

The team all looked down at the potion filled shot glass you were holding, the nasty orange liquid growing and snarling while bubbling away.

"I do see your point there" Loki smirked "However, you did sign a waiver."

"I did no such thing!"

You grinned. "Remember that birthday card for my Dad?"

"Yea- oh no" he groaned, burying his face in his hands. "He's dead..."

"Ding ding ding!" You called out triumphantly, flicking your wrist so transform the card into a waiver of rights about your potion night. "We also don't give credit on birthdays, that's a human thing."

"What do you do then?" Tony asked.

"Carve out your eyes and sew buttons into them."

"Stop watching Coraline!"

"No."

Loki snickered, taking the shot glass out of your hand and sliding it across the table. "Drink up soldier."

Bucky groaned, eyeing the snarling liquid suspiciously before sighing and downing it in one gulp.

Everyone leant forward eagerly, waiting to see what would happen.

Bucky waited for a moment, before grinning. "Nothing happened. You must have messed it up."

Loki glared at him. "She never makes an incorrect potion."

"Wait for it!" You sang out, grinning proudly as you sat down beside Loki.

Suddenly Bucky flopped out of his chair, landing on the floor with a loud smack.

"Jelly potion!" You announced, dancing around to the other side of the table to see Bucky shaking on the floor.

"Well done darling" Loki grinned, walking up behind you and placing his hands on your waist as the team laughed.

"I hate you" Bucky groaned as he shook on the floor, his voice trembling. "How long does this last for??"

"A few days" you shrugged, leaning back against Loki with a grin. "It'll wear off eventually."

"Unfair!"

"Come on Buck" Steve chuckled, picking his boyfriend up and placing him on the couch.

"Oh look N/n! There's still a drop left!" Pietro exclaimed, picking up the shot glass and holding it out to you.

"And?"

"I dare you to drink it!"

"No thank you."

He looked confused. "But you never say no to your own potions."

You shrugged. "I hate the jelly one. It sucks."

"Thanks a lot" Bucky complained, swearing at Sam as the hero bounced him around like a bouncy ball. "Cut it out pigeon!"

The Falcon shook his head gleefully, batting the super soldier around as Steve chased after them.

"My brother is right" Wanda noted, looking over at you. "You always try any left over potion. And you certainly never turn down a dare."