Part 21 | Soulmates

"Hellooooo asshole" you sang out, skipping down the stairs with Loki following. Peter glared at you from behind the glass.

"You really need a bodyguard?" he snorted as Loki leant against the wall.

"Nope."

"Then what is he?" he asked sarcastically.

"A God" Loki answered with a smirk.

"And a Prince. And my boyfriend" you added. Peter's face fell at your words.

"Oh cut the crap spider" you said.

"I could love you so much better" he muttered.

You laughed. "How so?"

"I would buy you things, take you on dates. I'm so much better!"

"And that is exactly why you don't have a relationship."

"Why?" he asked, glaring at you.

"Because Loki doesn't need to do any of that to show he loves me."

"And what does he do better than me?"

"He spends time with me. He knows how to have fun. He's really sweet to me but sarcastic to everyone else" you said, turning to grin at Loki.

"And he doesn't harass me, kidnap me and give me scars" you added, indicating to the fading lines on your face and arms.

"But I love you!" Peter shouted.

"That's nice" you replied. Loki walked up behind you, wrapping an arm protectively around your waist.

"Loki he can't hurt me there's a wall" you said, looking up at him.

"Just showing what's mine" he said simply, still staring at Peter. You smiled before looking back at the cell.

"And why do you love me Peter?" you asked.

You and Loki had a suspicion as to why he kidnapped you and you were going to find out why.

"Because you might be the Emerald Sorceress! You said that she is extremely powerful" he said, before his eyes widened.

"So you kidnapped me to have power? Pathetic" you said, taking Loki's hand walking out of the room.

"You alright love?"

"I'm amazing" you said, grinning.

"That you are" Loki replied.

You rolled your eyes. "Thanks Lokes, but I was referring to my happiness level."

Now it was his turn to grin. "I know."

---------------------------------------------------------

You gasped and sat up straight.

"What's wrong darling?" Loki asked quickly, putting his book down.

"I just realised that when you drive the only thing stopping you from dying is a painted line and an unspoken agreement not to play bumper cars!" you said excitedly. Loki rolled his eyes, smiling. The team burst out laughing.

"Seriously? You mustn't be very smart" Sharon scoffed. Loki gave her the finger.

"Yes! My brother has learnt a Midgardian custom!" Thor said excitedly while Sharon glared at the brothers.

"I am actually extremely intelligent bitch" you said, flicking your hair.

"You don't talk like you came from another planet, you just sound like a human" she answered.