Part 20 | Toothpick

After you had revealed that you put potion Sharon's water, all hell broke loose.

Sharon started screaming.

Loki started laughing.

Steve tried to console Sharon.

Nat ate her food.

Pietro dumped his water glass on Sharon.

Wanda stopped Pietro dumping his water glass on Sharon.

You stopped Wanda from stopping Pietro from dumping his water glass on Sharon.

Clint sat with Nat and continued eating.

Sam tried to guess what would happen to Sharon.

Bucky also tried to guess what would happen to Sharon.

And Vision filmed the whole thing.

It was hilarious.

After everyone had calmed down (Except Sharon), they all returned to eating.

"Everyone I have an announcement" you said. They all perked up, excited.

"Yes I put a potion in Sharon's water, but she's not an actual team member, and this game is played with the Avengers" you said, grinning.

Suddenly Tony started to blowup, inflating like a balloon. Loki grinned down at you.

"Good job darling" he said, laughing as Tony started yelling.

"What happened to him?" Clint asked.

"N/n over here has inflated Tony Stark" Loki said.

"Why me?" Tony sulked.

"Because you're annoying" the whole team said.

Tony slowly rolled sideways off his chair, his arms waving around pathetically. You were laughing so hard there were tears running down your cheeks and the billionaire bounced around the room. Loki wiped the tears away, chucklng quietly.

"You're a liar" Sharon said smugly.

"I prefer to call it bending the truth" you replied, taking a sip of water. She jumped up, shrieking with laughter and pointing at the glass.

"I switched our water glasses!" she shrieked.

"I know" you and Loki both replied.

"Then why are still drinking it?"

"Because I'm an elf. It doesn't affect me" you said, taking another sip.

"Whatever. You're a liar" she huffed, crossing her arms.

"What about?"

"You said you put potion in my drink."

"That I did."

"Then why hasn't anything happened?" she asked, looking smug.

You shrugged. "I guess you'll wait and see."

Sharon started shrieking at you.

"Gods is that the only thing she's good for?" you muttered as Loki took your hand.

"It is" he replied. "Time for bed."

"Loki I am not a child. I am 1,225 years old" you said, narrowing your eyes at him. He just smiled before teleporting to your room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up to screams. Jumping out of bed you shimmered yourself into your suit. Loki was in his armour. He took your hand and teleported you both down to the living room.