Part 73 | Shivering

"What's wrong my darling?"

You were currently sitting on the couch in the Avengers living room with the heaters cranked up to the max, wrapped up in as many blankets as you could find and still shivering.

Loki looked concerned, laying a gentle hand on your forehead, his brow furrowing. "You're as cold as I am."

"It's freezing in here" you replied through chattering teeth, pulling the blankets tighter around your body and conjuring a beanie on your head.

Loki looked even more worried. "Darling, it's very hot in here."

He gestured to the rest of the team who were all sweating, dressed in singlets and shorts to try and combat the intense heat, Pietro laying on the floor in a speedo.

You just shook your head insistently and conjured another blanket, dropping it over your head so you can't see anyone as Thor looks over at his brother in concern.

"I'll go talk to Mother" Loki muttered, calling the Heimdall and who opens the Bifrost for him.

Meanwhile, the team do their best to convince you that's it's hot, which doesn't go well.

"Keep talking to me and I'll make a necklace out of your fingernails" you snapped at Tony, who was taking this opportunity to walk around shirtless and show off his abs, much to everyone's disgust.

"She's even more violent when she's pregnant" Bruce said worriedly, researching as much as he can to try and figure out what's going on.

"N/n, please, it's sweltering in here" Wanda pleaded, the witch using a paper fan to cool herself down, Vision sitting beside her holding a fan for her.

You shook your head stubbornly, waving your hand and turning the heat back up as Sam tried to turn it down, glaring at him. "Don't you dare."

"Please Stark, put a shirt on" Bucky grumbled, wrinkling his nose at him as Tony casually flexes in the middle of the room.

"I thought you'd love this Barnes" the hero grins.

Bucky pretends to gag as Steve glares at Tony. "No one wants to see that Stark."

"Someone get me some eye bleach" Clint complained, looking concerned as Nat pulled a bottle out of her pocket and tossed it to him. "Um, Nat?"

"What?"

"Why do you have a bottle of bleach in your pocket?"

"In case you need it for your eyes" she deadpanned.

You wave your hand, conjuring a shirt and throwing it at Tony, hitting him in the face. "If you want me to keep my sanity, you'll put that on right now, no questions asked."

"Why should I care if you lose your sanity?"

"She'll rip your head off" Nat interjected as you scowled at him, the red-head grinning, looking completely unbothered by the whole situation as usual.

Tony hurriedly pulled the shirt on, his brow furrowing as the team snickered.

The shirt had a large picture of him on the front with a pink ballgown edited over the top, the words "I'm a pretty princess" written underneath.

Tony looked confused. "What's the problem? Princess's are rich, that means I'm rich."

You groaned, muttering sourly "You suck the fun out of everything."

At that moment Loki returned, ignoring the billionaires muttering about not using the Bifrost in the living room.

The God walked over to you with his Mother in tow, Frigga practically beaming when she sees you.