Part 29 | Forever

You and the team were currently sitting in the lounge room. Well, you, Clint, Nat and Wanda were standing while everyone else was sitting.

"I DON'T CARE IF MONDAY'S BLACK" you and Wanda sang into the microphone's you had conjured.

You were having a karaoke battle against each other, and the rest of the team was judging.

"TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY HEART ATTACK" Nat and Clint sang.

"THURSDAY NEVER LOOKING BACK!"

"IT'S FRIDAY! I'M LOVE!"

"Do you ever shut up?" Sharon grumbled.

"Nope" you and Wanda said at the same time before returning to your terrible dancing.

Nat and Clint were attempting to ballroom dance around the little stage you had made. You grabbed Wanda's hand and spun her around before doing the cha-cha as you all sang.

"Quite an interesting pair we have over here, I like the cha-cha technique" Tony said into his microphone. "I award L/n and Maxiomoff 15 points."

The team were sitting behind a judging panel with a scoresheet.

"Love y/n over here, I award her 1,000,000 points" Loki announced with a grin. You laughed and flicked at little spark of light at him.

"Loki can't award your girlfriend 1,000,000 points, that's biased" Clint whinged. Loki shrugged.

"I deduct all points from Mr Barton for arguing with a judge" he smirked.

"LOKI!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, after a long night of singing and fun, you and Loki went up to his room.

"You know, I never did get to dance with you" he commented as he shut the door behind you.

"Do you want to?"

He chuckled softly. "Of course I want to" he said, taking one of your hands in his and putting the other on your waist.

In a shimmer of green you were dressed in a beautiful green gown and him in an all black suit. (Ragnorok suittttttt, if you know what I'm saying)

"Perfect" he whispered before spinning you around gently.

"There's no music Lokes" you said, laughing quietly as you danced around the room.

He started singing an Asgardian Song, the lyrics in Old Norse. You danced for what felt like hours until his song finally drifted to stop.

He pulled you close, wrapping his arms around you and swaying gently.

"I love you" you whispered.

"I love you too" he answered, before getting down on one knee. You gasped.

"So much so, in fact, that I am asking something that I never thought I would. Darling you have changed my life for the better, seeing through all my mistakes and loving me for who I am. You are the most kind and beautiful woman I have ever met and you truly have stolen my heart. Which I would like returned" he said cheekily, making you laugh.

"Lady Y/ L/n of Alfheim, will you marry me" he finished, pulling out a small black box and opening it to reveal a stunning ring.

"Yes" you whispered, your brimming tears overflowing. He stood and picked you up, spinning you around as you both laughed. He set you down gently and kissed you.

"I love you with all my heart" he whispered, leaning his forehead against yours. He took the ring out of the box and slowly put it on your finger.

You smiled, more tears running down your cheeks. "I love it" you said, kissing him again. "Much more than you" you added cheekily.

"Oh, woe and behold, I have been replaced by a piece of metal" he said with dramatic gasp, putting a hand to his head. He leant down kissed the ring on your hand.

Suddenly the rest of the team burst through the door, unable to wait any longer. Pietro picked you up and whizzed around the room before standing you back beside Loki who wrapped an arm around your waist as you tried to steady yourself. Loki was beaming as the others shouted congratulations.

Nat and Wanda ran over and hugged you, tears running down their cheeks.

"Can't breath guys" you gasped, laughing as they loosened their grip slightly.

"Don't care, you're getting married!" Nat shrieked, planting kisses all over you face.

"Don't kill her" Loki commented with a chuckle as they returned you to him. A second later Thor hugged both you and Loki tight, sobbing happily.

"I'M GOING TO HAVE A SISTER!" he shouted, planting a big kiss on each of Loki's cheeks. Loki teleported you both out of Thor's suffocating grasp, pretending to gag.

"Hopefully she's better than the last one" he commented with a smirk.

"What happened?" you asked.

"She tried to kill us" the Gods said at the same time.

"And she attempted to destroy Asgard, but I stopped her" Thor said proudly.

"It was a joined effort" Loki interjected with a roll of his eyes.

"I can't believe you're engaged!" Clint shouted, picking you up into a tight hug. Sam and Bucky also hugged you after Clint let you go, but this time it was less of a death grip.

"Congrats Greenie, Reindeer Games" Tony said as he smiled at you both.

"Greenie?" you scoffed.

"Yep. You know, green witch and all" he said, grinning.

"Emerald Sorceress" you corrected, playfully rolling your eyes.

"Well I never thought I would see the day" Steve said with a massive smile.

"What day? The day Y/n does something serious for once, or the day I stop trying I kill you all?" Loki asked.

"Definitely both."

Loki laughed.

"Congratulations" Sharon said quietly.

"Ice block how much did you have to pay her to say that?" you asked suspiciously.

"No, really. We may not be the best of friends, but I'm happy for you" she replied, giving you a genuine smile for the first time ever.

"Thank you" you and Loki said at the same time.

"Photos time!" Wanda sang out, dancing back into the room with her camera. You and Loki groaned as she smiled sweetly.

-------------------------------------------------------

"People are exhausting" Loki grumbled as you snuggled your head into the crook of his neck.

"Even me?"

"Especially you."

You laughed. "You do realise you're stuck with me forever now?"

"I wouldn't want it any other way" he answered, kissing your forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FANGIRLING OVER MY OWN STORY

This is not the end, but we are getting close :( (Guys when I wrote this I was planning on wrapping it up soon, I know it's not close to the end)

Anywayyyyyy, thank you all so much, I hope you're liking it so far!