Part 26 | Family

"Y/n, you will be fighting Loki."

You, Odin and Frigga and The Avengers were currently standing around a sparring pit. Odin had insisted on seeing you all fight each other to see your skills.

Loki smirked. "Ready to lose darling?" he asked, taking your hand and teleporting you both into the pit.

"Not on your nelly Laufeyson" you answered, conjuring two daggers at the same time as Loki. You grinned at each other before starting.

Your blades clashed as you spun around each other. Loki flicked his wrist and your blades were thrown from your grasp.

"Loki!"

"That's me" he said with a grin as he kicked your feet out, pinning you to the the ground with his foot. He leant over you, his tall frame blocking out the sun.

"Give up yet love?" he questioned with a smirk.

You teleported from the ground, appearing on his back with a blade to his throat.

"No, how about you?" you asked with grin mirroring his. He laughed and took your dagger, vanishing it. He walked out of the arena with you in a piggyback.

"I didn't say you could leave" Odin said with a glare. Loki shrugged.

"We don't hate each other enough to fight properly" you said with a smirk, wrapping your arms around his neck and leaning your head on his shoulder.

"Then why are you always stabbing me?" Loki questioned.

"Because you're annoying" you answered, kissing his cheek as he rolled his eyes and turned back tot the others.

"I'm so lonely" Pietro sulked.

"Pietro you say that every time" Bruce said with a laugh.

"Doesn't make it any less true" he replied sadly. You reached down and patted his head.

Suddenly Loki grabbed your legs to steady you and ran off towards the castle.

"LOKI!" you shrieked, laughing and wrapping your arms around his neck as he sprinted. He laughed with you as you sped away from the others.

"I never thought I would see him happy again" Frigga said with tears in her eyes. Thor gave her a hug.

"I never thought I'd see him genuinely smile, but now he does it all the time" Tony said.

"How was he?" Odin asked curiously.

"He wasn't exactly rude, he was just impassive all the time at first. Then he started hanging out with n/n and slowly he started to warm up to us" Steve answered.

"Did he harm anyone?" The King asked.

Steve shook his head. "No, I don't he would either unless someone hurt y/n. He didn't talk much and when he did it was sarcastic things."

"He did once, when Peter kidnapped her" Sam commented. Nat's jaw clenched.

"What?" Frigga asked quickly, looking worried. Bucky explained the whole situation.

"That's the only time he's harmed someone. I've never seen him so mad, even in New York or after our fight in the Bifrost. He was so angry he looked completely calm" Thor said. Frigga looked troubled.

"Is it safe to have Peter so close to her?" Odin questioned.

"Loki and I will kill him if he even looks at her wrong" Nat said with a smirk.

Odin nodded, looking thoughtful.

"He loves her very much" Vision said with a small smile.

"I'm so glad" Frigga said happily before teleporting away.

"She can do that too??" Clint said with gasp.

"Indeed. She is a sorceress like Loki, she taught him all he knows" Odin said proudly before walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You looked over at Loki who was talking to Wanda and Vision. You picked up a pea and flicked it at him, hitting him in the side of the head. You snickered when he froze.

He turned slowly to look at you with raised brows. "What? I thought you couldn't surprise a God" you said innocently.

He just looked at you silently.

"Fuck" you muttered, jumping up and running away. The others watched you curiously as you sprinted for the doors. Just as you were about to reach them, Loki appeared in front of you.

"Hello darling" he said sweetly. You skidded to a stop and spun around, attempting to run back. However, Loki grabbed your waist, pulling you back.

"You may be able to surprise me, but you certainly can't outrun me" he whispered in your ear, a smirk on his lips. You wiggled free from his grasp, running full tilt for the kitchen doors at the other end of the hall. Loki ran after you, enjoying the chase.

"Run dear he's catching up!" Frigga called, laughing as you looked over your shoulder and shrieked.

"Can you two stop being such children!" Odin said, frustrated.

"No can do your Majesty!" you called back, dodging Loki and ran running back the other way.

Suddenly he grabbed you and started tickling you. You fell to the floor, laughing breathlessly as Loki crouched beside you and continued attacking you.

"Loki!" you said, laughing hysterically. He grinned before Frigga teleported behind him and began tickling his sides.

"No Mother!" he said, falling back as you and The Queen advanced on him. Thor ran up grabbed him, holding Loki still as you and Frigga started tickling him. Everyone was laughing as he struggled around, attempting to free himself, laughing breathlessly.

Suddenly, another pair of hands joined you.

You all looked up to see Odin standing beside Thor, smiling. Properly smiling.

"Good luck Loki" one of the advisors called as you all returned to tickling him. All of a sudden he teleported away, appearing behind you. He picked you up and held you in front of him.

"Be very careful, or I shall tickle her death" Loki threatened in a dramatic voice. You pretended to be shocked as Thor fell to his knees.

"Please brother, spare her from this torture!" he said, wringing his hands as he grinned. Frigga was laughing and Odin was smiling.

"This is our family" Loki whispered in your ear with a huge smile.

Suddenly a blinding golden light engulfed you all. Loki pulled you behind him protectively, holding a dagger up. Thor jumped up and Odin stepped carefully in front of Frigga, holding his staff.

A figure stepped out from the light. A woman. She smiled lovingly at you all, tears in her eyes before her gaze met yours.

You gasped. "Mother.." you whispered, staring at her in shock.

She nodded, before looking around at everyone in the room before speaking.

"The prophecy has been fulfilled."