Part 24 | Odin

Y/n's POV:

"Hello Mother" Loki said, a smile on his face.

A beautiful woman stood in the window of the library, looking out on Asgard. Her curly brown hair was coiled up and she wore a beautiful blue gown. She turned around, a smile gracing her features.

"Hello my son, who have you brought with you?" she asked, her voice smooth and melodic.

"This y/n, the woman I court" Loki answered, looking down at you fondly. She gasped.

"It is a pleasure to meet you AllMother" you said, curtseying. She moved forward quickly as rose, her eyes alight with joy.

"The pleasure is all mine dear, please, call me Frigga" she said, engulfing you in a warm hug. You were shocked, but hugged her back. You saw Loki positively beaming over her shoulder.

She pulled back, tears in her eyes.

"Are you alright your majes- Frigga?" you asked cautiously as she wiped her eyes.

"I am much better than alright my darling, I'm overjoyed that my son has finally found love" she answered, hugging Loki. He chuckled and hugged her back, his tall frame bending over as he wrapped his arms gently around her waist.

"You are absolutely beautiful my dear" she said, looking overjoyed. Loki kissed your forehead.

"Indeed she is" he said. You flicked your wrist, sending a little green spark shooting up at his nose. He sulked and Frigga laughed.

"I see you possess magic my dear" she said.

"I do Allmother- I mean Frigga, I am from Alfheim" you answered.

"How did you arrive on Midgard?"

"She is part of the Emerald Sorceress Prophecy Mother" Loki said and she gasped quietly.

"Where you tracing your heritage?" she asked. You shook your head.

"I was escaping my abusive Father after my Mother's death, however, I have been looking ever since" you answered and she nodded sadly.

"I shall do my best to assist you darling" she answered with a smile. You thanked her and looked up at Loki.

"I see where you get your nicknames from" you said cheekily. He rolled his eyes, a smile on his face. Frigga laughed gently.

"I must go my dear, but I shall see you at dinner" she said kindly, giving you one last hug before walking elegantly out of the library. You turned to Loki.

"I love your Mother." He chuckled.

"I knew you would" He answered. "Now, how about a tour?"

———————————————

"We welcome you all to Asgard. Please, begin."

You were sitting at dinner with the Royals and the Avengers. A few others had joined as you all chatted around the table.

"Are you alright my love?" Loki whispered in your ear, looking concerned.

"Just thinking" you answered, smiling at him.

"I'm going to die alone" Pietro muttered. You and Loki chuckled.

"What's wrong with Tony?" Thor asked, looking over at the billionaire.

"He's had to postpone his party until we return" you sniggered.

"What party dear?" Frigga asked, looking over at you.

"Stark here likes to throw parties for absolutely no reason" Loki said, smirking as Ton rolled his eyes.

"They're great parties" he said, glaring at Loki.

"Actually they're terrible" you and Loki said at the same time.

"Shush Loki" someone said. Loki sighed.

"Actually you can shush, he did nothing wrong" you quipped, glaring down the table to see who had spoken.

Shit

Odin sat at the end, staring at you, almost curiously. You went white. You were about to apologise when Frigga spoke up.

"She's right dear, they're friends having fun, he did nothing wrong" she said, defending both you and the God beside you.

You held your breath, your heart pounding frantically. There was dead silence for a few seconds, before Odin nodded. He leant back in his chair, appraising you.

"You are defending him" he said simply.

"Yes AllFather."

"Why?"

You gave him a confused look. "Because he did nothing wrong." Loki put a hand on your leg.

"I see."

Everyone back to eating, however Odin continued to watch you and Loki. It was quite disconcerting.

"Thank you love" Loki whispered quietly in your ear, smiling.

"I do not appreciate secret conversations" Odin boomed, glaring at Loki.

You spoke again before Loki could.

"With all due respect Your Majesty, I am beginning to see why Loki has chosen to remain on Midgard. For your information, he was thanking me for defending him earlier. I do not see why that needs to be public" you said coldly. There was sharp intake of breath from around the table.

That there was the stupidest fucking thing I've done you thought. You could feel you heart in your throat as Loki rubbed you leg comfortingly.

Odin said nothing. Then suddenly, he smiled a tiny bit.

"You are like him" he said simply before returning to his meal.

You looked up at Loki in confusion, however he was staring down the table with a look of shock on his face. Frigga was smiling brightly and The Avengers were looking around trying to figure out what was going on.

Bipolar ass

"Right. Well, thank you. We shall see you all in the morning" Loki said, taking your hand and standing up. He nodded stiffly to Odin and kissed Frigga on the cheek.

You waved to the Avengers before Loki teleported away, appearing in his room.

"I'm so sorry Loki, I wasn't thinking, I-" You were cut off by Loki kissing you gently.

"Thank you" he said quietly, hugging you.

"You aren't upset? I just disrespected the AllFather! He could kill me!" You fretted. He laughed.

"He wouldn't kill you for many reasons, one of them being I would kill him first. And no, I'm not mad" he said, kissing your forehead and shimmering you both into pyjamas.

"No one ever stands up for me" he continued, leading you over to the bed and hopping in.

"Oh."

You curled up beside him. "Do you think he's mad?" You asked. Loki thought for a moment.

"I don't think so, not by his reaction. He's never that calm" he answered. "Goodnight darling" he said, brushing a strand of hair out of your eyes.

"Goodnight Lokes."