Part 52 | The End

"THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!" You shouted as men chased you through the airship, knocking crates over behind you to stop them.

"Get it together darling" Loki chuckled over the comm.

"And get out of my airship!" Tony complained.

"Shush Stark, I have better things to do than listen to you."

"Like what?"

"Like not die!" You exclaimed, sliding out the open door and running down the sidewalk. "Loki, are you nearby? I'm too tired to teleport."

"Be right there love" he replied, appearing in front of you and taking your hand, disappearing again.

"Not fair! Stop using your magic shit" Clint grumbled from a rooftop somewhere.

"Jealousy jealousyyyyy" Wanda sang out, wisps of red flowing all around her.

"Why do you look so cool doing your magic shit?" You sighed, kissing Loki's cheek in thanks.

"Well not all of us can look like disorganised two year olds" Bucky commented.

"Zip it bucket."

"Leave my boyfriend alone please N/n" Steve sighed.

"Then who am I going to annoy?"

"Your husband."

"But he's used to it."

"Go annoy Nat" Clint suggested.

"I don't feel like having my kidneys tied together today. I'll go annoy Sark" you decided, flying yourself up towards him.

"No! Stay away from me witch!"

"Rude" you scoffed, flicking sparks at his suit. "Eventually you'll melt tin can."

"A little help please??" Bucky called out, him and Steve chasing after a group agents that were running for their car.

"On it" Loki replied, teleporting to your side in mid air and grabbing your waist before teleporting into a car.

"Love do you even know how to drive?" You questioned.

"Of course I do."

He hesitated for a moment, before rolling his eyes. "Apparently I cannot drive mortal inventions."

"Well, luckily, I was on earth for 400 years before you" you grinned.

"Great, then you can drive darling" he smirked, teleporting into the passenger as you slid over the centre console.

Turning the car on, you slammed your foot onto the accelerator and screeching down the road.

"I'd like to not die today my dear" Loki muttered, his hands gripping the leather seat so tightly his knuckles turned white (Don't even.)

"Seriously? Loki Laufeyson, the God of Mischief, is scared of a car?" You grinned, sliding the vehicle around a corner. "I love driving."

"I can tell him" he grimaced, clenching his jaw. "Can you slow down love?"

"Never, how will then I catch the-"

A group of agents threw something small in front of the car.

A moment later it exploded, flipping the car backwards.

"Y/N!" Loki shouted as the car rolled down the street, a bang sounding out before everything went black.

——————————————————————-

Plot twist:
She's dead! Wooo!

So thank you all so much for reading this story, I've had to cut it short so I can get it done in time for the Watty's, and this was the best ending I could think of

So thank you all, and goodnight😌 and maybe I'll see you all on a another story