Part 3 | Potions

You were currently sitting on the kitchen counter, a cauldron in front of you. Humming to yourself, you added different ingredients to the bubbling liquid.

"What in the Norns are you doing?"

Looking up, you saw Loki watching you curiously from the doorway.

"Sorceress shit."

He rolled his eyes, walking over to you.

"She's making a potion that she then puts into a random team members food. We all have to guess who's food it was based on their relationship in the past week" Sam explains, walking in with a cup of coffee.

"And how often does this happen?" Loki asks, furrowing his brow.

"Every Saturday."

"I see. What do the potions do?"

"Depends. Sometimes they change their hair colour for a day, other times it's more drastic."

"Such as?"

"Well one time she turned Pietro into a snail for three days. She thought it was funny because he went from being super speedy to being super slow."

You grinned proudly, Loki looking amused.

——————————————————

"Now everyone, it is time for our favourite game" you announced, clapping your hands together.

Thor looked excited, Loki interested and Pietro down right terrified.

"Why have you got a tin?"

"This is what I collect the bets in. If that person wins they get the money that people bet on them and I keep the rest to get ingredients for next week" you say, and Loki nodded.

"Ok, let's begin. Nat?"

"Ten bucks it's Tony."

"Reason?"

"He's annoying."

"Fair point. Ten bucks to Tony. Clint?"

"Twenty bucks for Pietro."

"Reason?"

"He's attempted to hit on you six times this week."

"Excellent point. Twenty bucks to Pietro."

This went on around the table until everyone had placed a bet.

"I'm surprised no one said Loki for insulting Luke Skywalker" Steve commented.

"I forgot about that" Wanda replied, the witch looking at the God.

"Alright! Begin your meals!"

Thor and Clint were eager, while Pietro and Tony looked scared. Wanda and Nat were happy because they knew they hadn't done anything to piss you off this week.

After everyone was done, they all sat there, waiting. Suddenly, there was a loud burst of colours and party music began playing.

Bucky jumped up as everyone burst out laughing.

He was flashing different colours, covered in glitter and had a party hat on his head that was screaming "Steve and Bucky! Steve and Bucky! Steve and Bucky!"

He reached across the table as you shrieked with laughter and shot a web up towards the ceiling, pulling yourself up.

"Hey! Where'd you get that?!" Peter shouted as you swung across the room.

"Your room!" You shouted back, laughing as Bucky chased after you.

"And what were you doing in my room?"

"Looking for these! I needed a spider web for the potio- ahhhhhh!"

Bucky had jumped up, grabbed you and thrown you across the room where Steve caught you and threw you back. The others watched as you went back and forth, back and forth.

Loki watched, amused. "She's a funny one" he commented as you tried to run away and fell over, dizzy and covered in glitter.

"She is indeed brother, she is indeed."