Part 22 | Hello Sweetie

"Y/n there's someone here to see you, he's coming up in the elevator."

"Thanks Tony."

You walked out towards the elevator, humming to yourself. The metal doors slid open and a man stepped out.

"Hello sweetie."

"Oh fuck no, get the fuck away from me" you said, backing into the lounge. The others looked up to see you conjure two long daggers.

"I see you've improved. Just like your Mother" he sneered.

"I said, get. the fuck. away. from me" You spat out.

Loki walked up behind you. "Who's this?" He whispered.

"He was my Father" you said, stepping back beside him. He wrapped an arm around your waist and turned to the man.

"And who might this be?" your Father said, turning to Loki.

"This my boyfriend Loki." Loki gave him a small nod.

"And why in the Norns would he be worthy of my daughter?"

"I am not your daughter." He glared at you.

"For your information, Loki is a God and heir to the throne of two realms, he is very worthy for y/n in your standards" Thor said, standing and walking up to you. He stationed himself on your other side and Loki gave him a thankful nod.

"Oh, I see you've changed your name" your Father spat. "Come on Freyja, he's waiting for you."

"My name is y/n, and I'm very happy here" you answered.

"Who's waiting?" Nat asked, standing behind you.

"Her fiancé."

"HE IS NOT MY FINACE!" you shouted. Loki hugged you closer.

"It was nice to meet you Sir but I think you should leave now" Loki said politely.

"Give me my daughter" he demanded. Loki let go of your waist and stepped forward, grabbing his arm. In a shimmer of green they were gone.

You took a deep breath, vanishing your daggers and putting your head in your hands. Loki reappeared a second later and pulled you into a hug.

"Are you alright darling?" He whispered. You nodded.

"Are you going to explain why a random man showed up and nearly killed us?" Sharon yelled.

"Fuck off" Loki said into your hair.

You started laughing. You laughed so hard that Loki had to hold you up or you would've fallen onto the floor. "What's so funny love?" He asked, bemused.

"You sound like you could kill someone when you use polite and formal words, but when you say something actually offensive you sound really sweet" you said, laughing again. He chuckled.

"As Loki said, fuck off Sharon, I don't answer to you" you said, taking Loki's hand and pulling him to the couch. He started braiding your hair again.

"You love doing that don't you?" Wanda said. He nodded.

"Answer the question!" Sharon yelled.

"The audacity of this bitch" Nat said.

"My Father said I was to marry a rich merchants son in Alfheim when I born. I grew up with him and he was complete asshole. I told him I didn't love him just before I left and the whole thing was called off. However my Father has always wanted me to marry someone well-known" you explained, rolling your eyes at the last part.