Part 33 | With All My Heart

You sat nervously as Frigga gently finished your light makeup, bouncing your leg slightly.

"Be calm dear, he loves you with all his heart" Frigga said softly.

You nodded and gave her a small smile.

"You look so beautiful my darling" she said, trying not to cry as she kissed your cheek. "Odin will be in shortly."

And with that she smiled at you and hurried off. Odin had offered to walk you down the aisle as he knew of your Father.

You stood nervously, looking in the mirror to check your appearance.

Chang if you want <3

Frigga had done your hair and makeup instead of the maids, and it looked gorgeous

Odin entered the room and smiled at you softly. "You look beautiful dear. They are ready" he said, holding out his arm. You took it and walked to the door.

Taking a deep breath, you and the king stepped out.

—————————————————————-
Loki's POV:

Standing up on the small stage was nerve wracking.

We had decided on a small crowd of close friends and family. Even though it's technically a Royal Wedding, we wanted it to be seen by the ones we choose. The other Asgardians are invited to the after party.

On one side sat the Avengers, all except for Nat and Wanda who were N/n's maids of honour. On the right were close family friends and others, such as Alfdis.

Thor stood to my right in full armour, almost crying.

"Brother we aren't even wed yet" I said quietly, chuckling as he nodded.

"I'm just so happy for you" he said in a thick voice. I smiled slightly. We've had our ups and downs, but he is my brother and I do love him.

Suddenly the hall quieted.

Nat and Wanda stepped out, both looking beautiful in matching dresses. They walked slowly up the aisle, smiling at the ones they knew. Both already had tears in their eyes as they took their place opposite Thor.

Then there were gasps.

Y/n stepped out with Odin by her side. Her dress and hair were absolutely stunning, but they were nothing compared to her herself.

She looked a little nervous as she walked down the aisle slowly. Then her eyes met mine and she smiled, immediately making me relax.

Finally they reached us and Odin let go of her arm as she stepped towards me.

"You look absolutely beautiful" I whispered and she smiled slightly.

"As do you" she answered with a cheeky grin, making me laugh quietly. I didn't see myself that way but for some reason she did.