Part 7 | Crush

You sat on the floor of the lounge with a first aid kit in front of you, Nat was sitting opposite as the two of you chatted while you cleaned your wounds from the mission.

Loki entered the room, holding a stack of books. At the sight of you two he dropped them, his face startled.

You quickly waved your hand, catching the books before they hit the floor and floating them off to a nearby table.

"Loki?"

His eyes were focused on the gash on your arm.

"Loki? Are you okay?" you questioned, putting down the needle.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Mission" you reply simply, picking up the anticeptic. Nat gave it a sniff and recoiled, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Nat, we've done this a hundred times before. You need to stop trying to smell it" you laughed, hissing slightly when the soaked cottenball makes contact with the wound.

Loki sat down slowly beside you, watching you cleaned the gash. When you picked up the needle again, he reached out to stop you.

"You should go to a doctor."

You laughed and patted his hand, smiling when he didnt recoil from your touch.

"Dont worry Lokes, I've done this before."

"Brother do I hear a nickname there?" Thor asked, turning to you three with a gleeful look on his face, Loki rolling his eyes with a sigh.

"Can I call you that Lokes?" his brother continued, grinning like a madman.

Loki merely threw a dagger at him, impaling him in the side.

Thor rolled his eyes and pulled it out, setting it on the table much to the disgust of Steve and Tony.

"And if that wasn't clear enough, no, you cannot call me that" Loki replied, watching as you prepared the needle.

"But Lady Y/n can!"

The God shrugged, smirking at the disgruntled look on his brothers face.

He flinched when you made the first stitch, and gently took the needle from you, beginning to neatly and carefully sew the gash back together.

"Calm down brother, she's the one with the needle in her arm" Thor called out, earning himself another dagger.

"Yes Thor, I'm obviously terribly worried about myself in this situation, it pains me to see such a sight" he answered sarcastically as he cut the thread off.

You laughed quietly, and the God looked up at you, green eyes filled with amusement.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

You shrugged. "A little, but I've had worse. Plus, that's going to be such a cool scar!" You added, twisting your arm around to look at it.

Nat laughed and Loki rolled his eyes, the hint of a smile dancing on his lips.

"Thanks Lokes" you smiled, packing up your stuff. You gave him a quick hug and went up to your room.

Nat laughed as Loki sat there, looking shocked. "I'm guessing you don't get many hugs?" She asked. He shook his head slowly, smiling a little.

"She likes you" Wanda decided, sitting down to help Nat.

"I'm sure she's just friendly" the God replied, watching as Wanda bandaged Nat's calf.

"No, she really likes you" Tony commented as he walked past, headed for the kitchen.

"That's what I called her a liar about" Thor added.