Part 65 | Welcome Back

"Morning starbucks!" You announced as you appeared in the living room. "Are you two excited for today?"

"Starbucks?" Steve asked, looking up at you from where he and Bucky were sitting together on the couch.

"Your new ship name, duh."

"Wonderful" Bucky chuckled. "And yes, I'm very excited. It should be an interesting day."

"Definitely" you grinned, wandering into the kitchen to see Wanda and Nat in there chatting. "Good morning ladies."

"Hello N/n!" Wanda beamed, almost bouncing off the walls in excitement. "I can't wait!"

"Calm down Wan" Nat laughed, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"But the baby's going to be here soon!" She squealed, ingredients flying around the room as she baked treats for Jane. "Well, you know how I can't really have kids of my own."

"Why not?" Nat frowned, looking upset.

"Vis is a robot" she giggled as the two of you laughed.

"Too much information for this time of the morning" Nat groaned as you ducked to avoid a floating packet of sugar.

"N/n?"

"Yeah?"

"What about you and Loki hm?" Wanda asked.

"Oh shut up" you sighed, making a pot of you and Lokis favourite tea from Asgard. "Go talk to Bruce and Tony, I'm sure they can figure out a way for you to have kids."

"You didn't answer the question" Nat smirked, taking a bite of her toast.

You rolled your eyes. "I don't know, we haven't talked about it yet. It was only brought up a couple of days ago by you lot."

Wanda gasped. "So it's not a no?!"

"... It's not a no."

Wanda squealed, running over to squeeze you tightly as Nat clapped her hands together happily.

"Hey hey hey! That's not a definite yes!" You laughed, hugging the witch back as she tried to calm herself down. "He might not even want kids, you never know."

"Who doesn't want kids?" Loki questioned as he walked in, a grin on his face.

"You know who we're talking about" you groaned as he kissed your temple, greeting Wanda and Nat.

"Hm, I definitely don't" he replied, putting on a fake innocence as he leant against the counter. "Who are you referring to?"

"Cheeky bastard" Nat smirked, sipping at her coffee in amusement.

"Do you want a muffin Loki?" Wanda asked hopefully, offering him one. "It's a new recipe I tried earlier this morning."

"Thanks Wan" he smiled, taking one from the tray she was holding up. "So darling, who were you talking about?"

"You, obviously" you grumbled, the God chuckling quietly.

"And how do you know that I don't?"

"I don't" you answered, laughing as Wanda squealed again, the items around you beginning to float with her happiness. "Again Wanda, that's not a yes!"

"It's not a no!!"

"She's insane" you whispered to Loki, passing him a cup of tea.

"I head that!"

"Thank you love" he chuckled as you leaned against the bench beside him. "How's your morning been so far?"

"Chaotic" you grinned, looking up at him. "Are you excited for Idun to arrive?"

"No."

"Loki!"

"What?" He smirked, grinning at you. "I'm joking my love, it should be very entertaining."

*Two hours later*

"Welcomeeee!" Wanda sang out, skipping over to the elevator doors as the slid open.

"Hey Wanda" Jane smiled, cradling Idun in her arms as she walked in. "Hi everyone!"

"So do we like her now she has a baby?" Loki whispered in your ear. "Or is she still annoying?"

"She's still annoying, but her baby is adorable. Also you need to be there for Thor and she's extremely important to him and therefore you" you whispered back as you waved at the two of them.

"Fair point darling" he smiled, kissing your cheek before taking your hand and walking over to his brother.

"Hey Thunder man and Janeo, how's the baby?" You asked when you reached them.

"She's great!" Thor beamed happily, kissing Idun's forehead gently. "Very healthy and happy. I hope..."

"I'm sure she is brother" Loki chuckled, patting his shoulder. "Have either of you two had any sleep?"

The pair glanced over at each other with a laugh before both answering, "No, obviously."

"As well as moving in here for a while, we were also hoping that we'd be able to get a little bit of help so we can catch up on a some sleep" Jane asked hesitantly.

"Of course" you smiled. "Loki and I can look after the baby and set up the nursery for her while you two rest. I know Wanda is quite literally bouncing off the walls to help and Tony added a room branching off Thor's for a nursery."

You glanced over your shoulder with a grin to see Wanda floating around the room at a high speed as Vision tried to calm her down.

"You're the best" Jane sighed in relief, Thor's hand placed gently on her waist so didn't fall over from exhaustion. "Thank you so much."

"No need for thank you's" you smiled, taking Idun from her as Jane passed her over.

"Are you sure?" Thor questioned. "We don't want to be a burden."

"That's what family is for" Loki replied. "Go sleep brother, you both need it."

The two of them nodded wearily, thanking you both again before heading upstairs to Thors room.

"Well, now we're in charge of a baby for a few hours" Loki said, looking a bit nervous. "What should we do first?"

"Let's give her over to Wanda and Nat for a bit" you decided. "Then we can go set up the nursery for them."

The God nodded, gazing down at the sleeping bundle in your arms.

——————————————————————-

Happy late Easter everyone!!