Part 57 | An Apple A Day

"What are you doing??"

"What does it look like we're doing ice cube?"

Steve sighed, shaking his head in amusement as you sat on his shield that you had positioned at the top of the frosty staircase, Pietro standing a few meters behind you.

"Ah! I see you've finally arrived" you announced to the rest of the team as the walked in behind Steve, looking confused. "Welcome to the new Avengers tower amusement ride, courtesy of Loki."

"It's my shield you're using."

"Did you create all this snow? I didn't think so."

The team shivered, laughing slightly as they observed the snow covered staircase.

Since Tony was a drama queen, he'd built an extravagant staircase that stretched down the first four levels in a spiral down to the entrance that Loki had now covered in snow.

"All right Piet, go!"

The speedster ran forward, shoving the shield down the staircase with you sitting on top.

"Careful sweetie!" Wanda fretted as you whizzed down the stairs, snow flying up on either side of you.

Just as you were about slide off the bottom and along the floor, Nat threw a rock under the shield and flipped up, throwing you off.

"Nat!" You shrieked, flying though the air as the tea burst out laughing.

"I did warn you they would do something like that my dear" Loki chuckled, catching you gently.

"You were right" you laughed, brushing snow off your clothes. "Do you want to try?"

"No thank you darling, it's more entertaining watching."

"Why are you blue?" Jane questioned suddenly, looking the God up and down. "Last time I checked you're favourite colour was green."

"He's half-frost giant" Thor explained when Loki rolled his eyes. "I thought you knew that?"

"So you two aren't actually brothers??"

"Just because we don't share the same blood doesn't mean we aren't family" Thor defended, patting his brother on the shoulder.

"Touch me again and I'll cut your hand off" Loki threatened.

"See? He loves me!" Thor grinned as everyone laughed, Loki smiling slightly in response.

"Who's going next?" Pietro called down.

"I don't trust you" Sam commented. "I don't trust any of you actually."

"Why not?" Steve asked.

"You'd all sell me out for half a French fry."

"That's true" you grinned, kissing Loki's cheek before teleporting back to the top of the stairs with shield. "Wanda! You need to try!"

"Alright then" she laughed, flying up to you before sitting down on the shield.

"Ready Wan?" Pietro asked.

"Ready!"

Just as he pushed her down, a golden circle appeared in the entrance, Dr Strange and Wong stepping out of it.

"What do you want?" Loki sighed, glaring at him.

"I need to talk to your wife actually" he replied as you appeared beside Loki.

"Back off wizard!" You declared, conjuring an apple and throwing it at him. "You can't come near me."

"And why is that?" He questioned, looking at the apple in amusement as it bounced off his arm.

"An apple day keeps the doctor away" you smirked.

Loki chuckled quietly beside you as he rolled his eyes, Wong laughing as well.

"Anyway, I need my books back" he said, holding out his hand.

"What books?" You asked innocently.

"The ones you stole."

"Borrowed."

"Stole."

"Temporarily possessed."

"Whatever you want to call it" Wong interrupted. "I need them back in my library thank you very much."

"If you let me keep them for a little while longer I'll give you Beyoncé's new album on cd" you bargained.

"Don't even think about it Wong" Strange interjected.

He thought for a moment. "The full album?"

"It even has a bonus song that she wasn't going to release."

"Deal" he agreed. "One more month."

"Three months."

"Two months and I'll throw in a new set of headphones. I know yours suck."

"Fine" Wong groaned. "You're a pain, you know that right?"

"You love me Wong" you grinned, conjuring the album and headphones and passing them to him. "Thanks, I'm nearly done with them I swear."

"You're absolutely useless" Strange muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"It's Beyoncè Strange! Come on!"

"Everyone has a weak spot!" You sang out, leaning against Loki as he wrapped an arm around your waist. "You just need to find it, and then you can exploit it."

"This is why I love you" Loki chuckled, kissing the top of your head.

"Because she's evil?" Strange questioned.

"I'm the one who tried to take over Midgard."

"Fair point."

"Doesn't make you evil" you commented.

"Thank you darling. You seem very insistent on that."

"I am, because it's true."

"She's right you know" Vision said. "We don't believe you're evil."

"Are you sure about that?" Tony smirked.

"Thank you toaster" Loki grinned. "Shut up tin can."

"Why?"

"Would you like me to recreate that time I threw you out the window?"

The billionaire paled as everyone laughed, Wong blowing you a kiss before he and the sorcerer bid you all goodbye and stepped back though another portal.

"Well that was an eventful morning" Loki chuckled.

"When isn't it with us around?"

"Good point my darling."

————————————————————

Guess who's finally on school holidaysssss

I actually have been for all of this week so far but I've been working a lot, but I have the next six weeks to write as many chapters as I can be bothered

Anyway, ✨enjoy✨