XXX

"You two seem cozy." Dante seethed at the sight before him. His deep tone caused Athena to snap her knee away from Fernando's embrace.

"I was worried about you, where have you been?" Athena questioned as she walked up to Dante, placing a kiss on his cheek as he held her close to him all while Dante maintained a strong level of eye contact with Fernando, causing tension to rise.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I got caught up in some business but how about I cook you dinner tonight, in our new home?"

"Are you telling me we can finally move in?"

"Everything's in order, so I don't see why not." Dante reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pair of keys, dangling them before Athena.

"Congratulations." Fernando finally speaks up, only to be drowned out by the sound of Alessio crying.

"I'll go check up on him."

"Let Antonio handle it." Dante counters, pulling Athena back against him, showing his possessiveness over her.

That evening

"I'm telling you what I walked in on, Fernando had his hands on my woman." Dante rages over the phone while speaking with Hendrik.

"There must have been some confusion, did you actually speak to him about what happened?" Hendrik tries to bring reason to the situation.

"No, he left abruptly and probably because I ruined his opportunity to screw Athena."

"You're acting like a possessive child."

"Athena is mine and only mine. If Fernando thinks he can change that, then I'll just have to engrave a bullet with his name on it, regardless of our friendship."

"Calm down, you still need his help with Carolina. Speaking of the she- devil, what happened between you two the other night?"

"Nothing."

"I've known you for over fifteen years Dante and you haven't lied to me once, don't start now bratva."

Flashback to Dante's night with Carolina

"It's pretty late, I should be heading home now." Dante stood outside of Carolina's doorway.

"Or you could come inside for a nightcap." She countered, walking inside and removing her coat, leaving Dante to trail behind.

"What will you be having?"

"Whiskey, on the rocks."

Carolina proceeded to pour their drinks while Dante selected some music to fill the silence between them. He watched as Carolina began to sway her hips to the song's rhythm, casually looking over at Dante to make sure he was watching her.

"I can feel your eyes all over me, Mr Romano."

"Maybe you should be moving like that against my lap." Dante leaned back against the sofa, parting his legs ever so slightly and placing his palms face down over them.

"Yes sir."

Those words and the sound of Carolina's heels clicking against the wooden floors as she made her way towards him immediately brought Dante back to his senses.

Every moment with Athena played in his mind, after all she was the only one to call him sir seductively. She was the one he loved, whatever was happening with Carolina was a mistake.

"I have to go now." Dante said with urgency as he sped out of the apartment, only being able to breathe a sigh of relief once outside.

Back to the present

"Nothing happened." Dante reiterated, hoping to sound more convincing this time around.

"I trust you bratva, I know you wouldn't hurt Athena." At least that was what Hendrik had hoped, for he had no clue what was truly going on in Dante's mind and this worried him.

"I'll talk to you later." Dante hung up the phone as he noticed Athena walking into the kitchen. Her freshly washed hair curled ever so lightly against her shoulders causing him to be in awe of her natural beauty.

"It smells great in here, I'm famished."

"Are you really though? Because I was thinking we could start with dessert." Dante closed the gap between them, breathing heavily into Athena's ear as he placed kisses along her jaw.

Athena's p.o.v

My hands found their way up into Dante's hair, teasing him as his kisses moved from my jaw to neck. I slowly pushed my pelvis against him, feeling his growing excitement all while his hands intricately traced the outline of my curves.

"Do you think the table can handle me fucking you on top of it?"

My eyes widened at Dante's words and my heart pounded.

"There's only one way to find out." My hand gripped his bulge, pleasuring him as our lips collided.

His fingers were now curled into my hips and like this he lifted me, sitting me on top of the table as we began to remove each other's clothes.

I spread my legs and propped my hips up so that Dante could slide his fingers deep inside me. His thumb gently massaged my clit as his hand moved back and forth while the other continued to dig into my thigh, I didn't know whether to scream in agony or moan in pleasure.

"You're ready for me aren't you baby?" Dante voiced against my belly, feeling the wetness of my pussy.

"I am." I let out a low breath, almost sounding desperate.

"Too bad, because I want you to sit on my face and grind that pussy against my mouth as I eat you out. I need to be reminded of your sweet taste."

I had no objection to this, in fact watching Dante lay down on the table with his cock standing as he stroked himself waiting for me had to be one of the sexiest things I'd seen.

"What are you waiting for? Get over here now."

He commanded me. My eyes were hazed with pleasure as Dante's tongued swirled around my entrance before he firmly gripped my hips, pushing me fully down on him and holding me in place.

"Rock your hips, don't be shy baby girl because I can handle you." And handle me he did, I lost count of how many times my head was thrown back in pure bliss yet I couldn't help but look down and watch him as he devoured me.

"Fuck Dante, I'm going to cum." He began to alternate between licking me and entering me with his tongue swiftly, knowing exactly how to edge me on.

"I'm going to cum." I breathe out loudly a second time, my eyes squeezed shut as waves of pleasure flowed through me, onto Dante's face. My hands found his and they intertwined, neither of us daring to let go of one another.

Soon I found myself relaxed beside Dante and watching him run a thumb across his lips, wiping away the traces of my wetness with a slick smile on his face.

"My turn." He spoke, gesturing towards his elongated cock before locking eyes with me and reaching out for a fistful of my hair.

"You know how much I love watching you go down on me, so be a good girl and get to it."

End of p.o.v

v