MMS Intro

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Marrying Mr. Scrooge

"What's In The Story?"

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Daddy's Girl Project Series 2 presents...

When one has lost faith in love, everything is on autopilot.

When one has so much faith in love, everything is natural.

"I am not sure, or maybe the right term for it is, I don't know what I did in life to deserve such a kind hearted person like you." Allen said emotionally.

"You just gotta have faith in yourself and the love that is hidden within. Always remember that there's always a miracle. Just be careful what you wish for though." Leila said with tears in her eyes but smiling.

"Maybe meeting you was definitely wrong, since the time and place was so off, but there's one thing I am very sure of, what I feel for you is the right kind of love. Leila Rose Bautista, will you marry a Scrooge like me?" He felt his lungs being constricted.

He can't stop his tears. He most definitely can not stop the strong beating of his heart. The anticipation was rising up. What if... oh, no!

Will Leila give him what he was hoping for? Will she say "yes"?

Who would want to marry a Scrooge like him?

He can't stop his tears. He most definitely can not stop the strong beating of his heart. The anticipation was rising up. What if... oh, no!

Will Leila give what he was hoping for? Will she say "yes"?

But then again, who would want to marry a Scrooge like Allen Keith Porter?

Welcome to the second series of Daddy's Girl Project where wrong timing played a good trick to the wrong people at the wrong place.

___________
End of MMS: What's In The Story?

Thank you for reading the chapter. Please leave your thoughts, comments or just to say Hi, tap the 🌟 to vote, and let's share the story and give good vibes. CTTO ALL MEDIA USED.

The story may be the writer's original idea/creation, the photo used as a cover is not owned by the writer, so please be kind and be respectful to the original owner the media used and let's enjoy the story.

💖 ~ Ms J ~ 💖
12.12.21

Daddy's Girl Project Series 2
Marrying Mr. Scrooge
©All Rights Reserved
Dec. 12, 2021

 12, 2021