MMS 20

⚠️ UNEDITED ⚠️

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Marrying Mr. Scrooge

"Menopause"

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

"LEILA Rose Bautista!" Libby's voice echoed in the whole house as she walked down the stairs from the second floor.

It was the last weekend before the town Springs Festival. Her parents, siblings and her friends, including her best friend, Edgar, are all in the living room. They were all helping her sort out the products made by each lady. She was so happy that everything that they work for is now in front of them and ready to go.

They have enough stocks for the live selling in the park and the ladies were continuously working to get their online shop going after the Spring Festival.

"My God, Libby! Are you turning into Ivanna now?" She yelled back, covering her ears.

"Nuh uh!" Ivanna protested with her forefinger going side to side. "She has turned into Ate Kakai." She added and everyone laughed. Even her father, who's always just smiling or smirking, laughed so hard at Ivanna's comment.

"Wow! Way to go, Iv. I just hope Ate Kakai won't hear you say that." She was laughing so hard, too, in between words.

"Oh, she won't know. If nobody will spill it..." Ivanna glared at her. "It will be you." She laughed more.

"Good thing no one is a talker here." She commented.

"Ay, naku? Be careful what you say, Rosas Pandan. The walls have ears, remember?" Edgar's laughing voice rang out from behind Saul.

"Whatever, Edgarda." She snarled. "For all I know, it will be you who'll get out of the way to get those words out, Mr. Oh-it's-a-slip-of-the-tongue." Everyone laughed, including Saul, her other brother, who was holding it in a while ago.

"Why are you laughing?!" Edgar snarled nudging Saul slightly.

"You have to admit it. It was funny, babe." Saul countered. Edgar pouted as he folded his arms across his chest. Leila laughed even more at the scene.

"Ang arte ni pa-girl!" She exclaimed, laughing. Everyone laughed with her, Edgar pouted even more.

"Hey, Leila. What was that word again? That word which most Filipinos use when someone acts that way?" Ivanna asked, pointing at Edgar. Leila stopped for a bit to think of the word that she always hears on the TV when she is watching some Filipino shows.

"Aaah! I know!" She excitedly exclaimed. "Pabebe!" She then made a little wave closer to her face and stuck her tongue out to the side in a cute manner.

"YEEES!! That's it!" Ivanna and Libby screamed harmoniously. Everyone laughed out louder.

"ROSAS PANDAN!!!" Edgar was so mad at her. She can see his nose releasing some smoke. The house is loud with their funny banter and antics.

"Gigil much, Garda?" She asked, teasing him. He sank in his seat and sulked.

"Rosas Pandan, tama na." His Kuya Saul voiced out, defending his beloved boyfriend.

"Ewww! Can't stand you, Edgarda" She winced as she rolled her eyes.

They continued to laugh and talk while they wrapped all the products and labeled it with the name of the product and the name given by the maker, the facility's name and address.