MMS 3

⚠️ UNEDITED ⚠️

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Marrying Mr. Scrooge

"Road Trip"

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

MORNING came and it was a little chilly. She did her morning rituals and changed into something warm and bundled herself before coming down for breakfast, she overslept. But who cares. She's not leaving till the afternoon.

"Good morning, Bunso." Her eyes went big when she saw her second elder brother, Bryan.

"Kuya! When did you arrive?" She asked as she's giving her brother the Leila trademark hug.

"Just this morning. It snowed up at Frasier Mountain last night and we had no choice but to spend the night over there. Good thing there's still room at the inn since they closed the Grapevine before we got there." Bryan picked her up and spun her around a little bit, she squealed and giggled. She loves it when her brother, Bryan, does that to her.

"Wait! Did you say we?" She pushed herself a little bit away from Bryan, who is still hugging her.

"Yeah. I said 'we'." Bryan replied with a knowing smile.

"You mean Kuya Walter and Ate Maya are here, too?" She felt the excitement that her siblings are all here for this weekend.

Maya works once a month in Los Angeles while Walter is going back and forth from Sacramento and San Diego, and Bryan is an engineer that works with Caltrans and Saul... Well, he's a production assistant for an advertising agency based in San Francisco.

"Yup. And Saul is with us, too. We swung by the hotel and picked him up." Bryan winked at her. She got what he was trying to say. "So is his boyfriend." Bryan added in a sing-song manner.

"Huh? Really?" She's so excited.

"Yup. I think he is going to confess to Papa." Her eyes turned wide when she heard what Kuya Bryan said.

"Really?" Again, Leila got so excited to hear what her brother said. Then her demeanor changes when she remembers her Dad's confession last.

"What's wrong, Bunso." Bryan got alarmed by her change of demeanor. He put her down.

"Kuya Bryan, don't tell Kuya Saul but Papa already knew." Bryan pushed her away, slightly, to see how serious she is.

"For realz?" Bryan asked. She nodded, smiling.

"For realz, Kuya." She giggled more repeating what her brother said.

"Oh wow." Her brother's shoulder sank a bit. "Since when?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Leila's shoulder.

"Well, he said, he knew about it for a long time." She nonchalantly replied, leaning her head on her brother's chest and her arms wrapped around his brother's waist.

"Wow. I did not see that coming." Bryan hugged her a little tighter, guiding her to the kitchen.

"Did not see what?" They both turned at the same time as Saul and the special someone popped up behind them.

"Kuya Saul!" She exclaimed, leaving Bryan behind and hugging her other brother tightly, but was surprised to see the person behind Saul.

"Edgarda?!" Surprised was an understatement. She turned to look at her other siblings.