MMS 24

⚠️ UNEDITED ⚠️

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Marrying Mr. Scrooge

"Loud Crowd"

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

THE event started and made Leila confused when her friends had her stand by the closed arch. She looked around but did not see anyone, not even her friends.

She was about to leave the spot where Libby and Kehlani left her, Walter and Fred showed up.

"Where are you going, Bunso?" Walter asked, forehead knotted and somewhat irritated, she stopped and stared at her brother.

"Well, I was going there," pointing in the direction of the chairs. "to sit down where everyone's at." She reasoned out.

"No." Walter quickly replied. "You can't." She stared at her brother suspiciously.

"Why?" She asked, brow raised.

"Just listen to your brother." Her dad butted in, rubbing her back gently. She slumped her shoulders showing defeat.

"Fine." Then she fell in complete silence.

Leila and Fred stood there for a while which seemed like an eternity for Leila but not for Fred. He seemed relaxed and enjoying the sound of the music coming from the big speakers in different corners of the venue. Then the music stopped.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming." Leila heard a familiar voice echoed from the speakers. She turned to her dad who didn't seem to be listening, he looked calm and relaxed. Fred was just chilling.

"Pa. What's going on?" Fred turned to her not having a clue as to what she was asking about.

"Waiting." He replied nonchalantly as he turned to the open space adjacent to the event's place.

"Waiting for what?" She asked. She is not really liking everyone's weirdness.

"Waiting for your mother." Her brows furrowed.

"Waiting for Mama? Why?" Before Fred could answer, Lia came smiling widely.

"Hi, Hon!" She greeted Fred.

"Mama is here now. Can we go there and sit down?" Her legs are hurting already, aside from standing all day, she's wearing a pair of shoes with heels... on a soft grassy ground.

"Ssshhh!" Leila held her breath, annoyed but can't show it.

"I know you guys may have been wondering why I am here. The answer is simple. I fell in love with one of your own." Leila froze hearing what the speaker was saying.

"Allen?" She whispered, giving both her parents a quick glance.

"Just relax, baby girl." Fred held her hand on his and tenderly tapped and caressed it.

"Baby girl?" When was the last time her dad called her that? It's been a while and she remembered it clearly. It was her 14th birthday when her Dad finally decided to stop calling her with that endearment. His reasoning was, she's a young lady now and does not need to be called that way.

"Don't make her cry, Fred." A voice from behind them said. She quickly turned around and was excited to see her Tita Via, behind was her Tito Joe, smiling widely as if they just won the lottery.