MMS 23

⚠️ UNEDITED ⚠️

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Marrying Mr. Scrooge

"Event"

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

AS the event started, Leila parted with Allen as she, Libby, Ivanna and Kehlani became busy. They never expected to be this busy since they were all sitting down for about two hours after it started. Before noon, they were laughing, giggling, teasing each other and just sitting around, then all of a sudden, things picked up.

People started gathering around them one after the other. A couple came, then a group of teenage girls, and from there things got crazy busy where Leila decided to call her sibling for backup, at least to handle the payments.

Leila decided to divide the goods to four groups; Kehlani took the far left end table, Ivanna next to her, Libby took the far right table and Leila took the table between Ivanna and Libby.

"Bunso!" Maya yelled, Bryan and Walter came rushing behind her and picked up the credit card scanners that Allen had ordered on behalf of the facility, just in case they needed it, and sure enough it did. It became easier from there.

And as for Allen, he and Deon got themselves busy with other things that may help Leila and everyone's work easier and faster. They left when Leila's siblings arrived.

After a couple of hours had passed, Saul and Edgar left and came back with food and drinks for all of them and not long after that, Allen and Deon came with extra tables, chairs and a couple of canopies. Saul and Edgar helped Allen and Deon set it up as Leila and the others were busy with the sales.

Leila once in a while will glance toward what Allen was doing and smiles. He was a totally different person now compared to when she first met him. Allen is more relaxed and he is smiling a lot lately. Her heart skipped a beat remembering how he was so tender towards her earlier, she liked it.

"Leila!" She turned around to see Maya's angry eyes and raised brow. She shyly turned red.

"What?!" She yelled back innocently. Maya shook her head and giggled.

"Sales. Concentrate!" Maya pointed at the items on the table. Leila scratched her temple and again, smiled shyly.

"I am, Ate." Her short reply focused on the coming customers.

"Chos! Jealous, Maya?" Saul butted in from behind them.

"Mind your own business, Kuya Sau!" Maya yelled out without looking at her brother's way.

"Sssshhh! Guys!" Walter stood up in the middle and threw a dagger-looks at her and Maya. Leila looked away, pretending nothing happened.

After a few while, help came from the facility. Kakai and Maine came by to see how busy they were. She sat on the chair at the end of the table and watched people come by and go.

"Hey, Libby." She called out to her friend who is sitting at the opposite end of the table.

"Yeah?" Libby replied in a light tone, sipping on her tea tumbler.

"What do you think is going on there?" She pointed on the far end of the north part of the park. Libby turns to it.

"Hey, Ivanna. Have you heard anything about what is going on there?" Like Libby, Ivanna turned wrinkling her nose and squinting her eyes to see what Libby and Leila were asking about.